VINTAGE REBELLION PODCAST : EPISODE 15 LAUNCHED

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
EPSIODE 15 : TRIPLE DOUBLE TELESCOPIC LAUNCHED

facebook%201_zpsjz8wffcw.png

The Rebellion return with their fifteenth outing.

Lee Pizzey joins Stuart and Grant to chat about his collection and early memories including Jason Joiner events from back in the 90s. Lee's good friend Marc Walsh also joins Grant for this months Oddball Section as he discusses his complete Revenge proof run which he will be selling off at the imminent Farthest From. Talking of Farthest From, Dave Tree joins Grant in this months events section to tell us about a couple of special guests he has attending the event as well as a fantastic VIP ticket opportunity. Star Wars in the News sees Ross Barr join Richard as they discuss the recent crazy hauls that seem to be being unearthed on Facebook, Richard also looks at the recent Double Telescopic Lightsabre sale off Facebook and some other cracking news pieces. Jez hosts his largest LA segment so far as he looks at new acquisitions from across the entire collecting spectrum, from Star Wars Forum UK through to the Facebook groups and going via other forums. Of course Pete brings us his market watch as he once again looks at what has been selling and checks out the recent auctions. All this plus the usual banter completes the most recent effort from the SWTVR podcast crew. SEE YOU ALL AT FARTHEST FROM!!!

LISTEN ON ITUNES AT - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/star-wars-vintage-rebellion/id1001257470?mt=2

OR AT PODBEAN - swtvrpodcast.podbean.com

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Is anyone else having trouble downloading this episode??

I've tried 5 times now and the last time kept the download screen up on the Podcasts App. It gets to 165.06 of 165.44mb then seems to stop for around 30 seconds then comes up 'Download Error, please try again later'.

Help me everybody, you are my only hope.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
Is anyone else having trouble downloading this episode??

I've tried 5 times now and the last time kept the download screen up on the Podcasts App. It gets to 165.06 of 165.44mb then seems to stop for around 30 seconds then comes up 'Download Error, please try again later'.

Help me everybody, you are my only hope.

Not sure why this is happening Chris, the podcast has already been downloaded over 200 times so is being downloaded. You haven't reached storage capacity on your phone or anything? My best advice which I give to everyone when having computer based issues it, have you tunred it off and on again?

If anyone else is having an issue can you let me know and i'll see what I can work out

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Seems to have downloaded even though it didn't complete the download as I have been listening to it on my walk at work today. 55 minutes in and as usual another cracking episode.

Jez and Stuart, thanks for taking the time to text and respond to my post with help.

kvavik

Jedi Knight
Loved it! Great work guys!
(Also, I was looking forward to how you would pronounce my name :D )

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thanks for another great show, guys. Like last month, you've made a few hours of hospital time pass by quickly.

It's nice that your LA round up covers both the high end stuff and the tat that I buy, not for the first time .:)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great show as ever although I'm up for some more but can't find a link to chive cast ep 63 to stream, does anyone have it?

Already looking forward to the next show boys :D

Ian

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Palifan said:
Great show as ever although I'm up for some more but can't find a link to chive cast ep 63 to stream, does anyone have it?

Already looking forward to the next show boys :D

Ian

Do the links on this page take you to what you need to play it?
http://podbay.fm/show/359016334

Palifan

Sith Lord
Thanks for that but there's no streaming and I'm playing it on a computer so can't use the other links.

Thanks anyway for trying and I'll make do with the UK one from this great forum :D

Ian

SOJ

Sith Lord
Another great show, enjoyed all 3.5 hours whilst I basked in the sun fishing today.

Loved the family fortunes quiz. Link here for Rich http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=191471772964&globalID=EBAY-GB

Interview with Lee was one of the best yet.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Just finished listening- each episode gets slicker 8)

Really enjoyed it- entertaining from start to finish. Also nice to get a mention in the LA thread- thanks Jez 8)

Roll on episode 16!

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Ah the slickness, yeah. I meant to mention I liked the little insert clips which were put in with a lot more care than other vintage Star Wars toy collecting podcasts.

:)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great podcast, guys. First one I've listened to and it's a brilliantly entertaining and informative too. Looking forward to going back and listening to them all. Train journies will fly by!

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Enjoyed totally. Cheers for the limelight on my Poole find. And yes, will be available for sale at FF on the 2nd August.

Favourite bit, the quiz at the beginning. Rich I was shouting at the screen when you said Boba Fett Trilogo wasn't rare lol

see you lot in a week or so :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom