Vintage Star Wars in Bristol?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Nothing I can really think of sad to say although i do remember seeing some figures in a place on Whiteladies road a while back. The shop is on the left hand side as you walk up the hill and it's near the end of it where it turns into Blackboy hill. It's a big market type building with different traders in there, I think it used to be Woolworths. The place I'm thinking of is on the 2nd floor near the back but I haven't been there in over a year so I'm not sure if there will be anything there, that's if the stall is even there.

sorry I can't be more useful but maybe there's another Bristol member on here who can help you out a bit more. The only other place is FB on the Triangle but that's going to be all new. You might also get lucky in saint Nicholas Market and the surrounding stalls but again I haven't been there in a while so not sure if there's anything on offer.

Hope that's of some help.

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
Now that's one thing I know you can still get in good ol Brizzol! (that and cider, we give it to our children as squash) :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom