Vintage Star Wars Toys Hidden in the Movies & TV

Bamoosh

I've been trying to get my hands on some fabric like this or something similar or even an apron like this as a surprise for my bf just wondering if anyone knows where I can find some I have searched and searched but cannot find it.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Bamoosh said:
I've been trying to get my hands on some fabric like this or something similar or even an apron like this as a surprise for my bf just wondering if anyone knows where I can find some I have searched and searched but cannot find it.

Hi Welcome to the Forum.

If you post a WTB thread (Want to buy) thread in the most Wanted section someone may be able to help :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Bumped for anyone interested in the film Threads with vintage Star Wars in it is on page 1.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
OMG!! :eek: I have watched Open All Hours dozens of times and never noticed the apron Granville is wearing is Star Wars wow amazing.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Sorry if this has already been posted, I know its hard to tell from this image but it was the only one I could find. There is a Rancor on the table from the episode Fatal Extraction.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 60

lejackal

Grand Master
jambobbyb said:
Talk about back from the dead... Saw this on open all hours earlier as previously spotted by chazb73! I wonder if it's a cut down pair of curtains or a bed spread...
2fc254e0acb4587488c6ffb1c5cc4da0_zps0d73e8f8.jpg

ee40f96e4fef590fa252bc9f15481cbb_zps9c073557.jpg
Maybe a bedspread, if you look at my pillow in the below, admittedly poor quality, picture you'll see its a similar pattern and I'm sure the actual duvet cover was the same as the apron. This would have been taken 85-86 I think.

spoons

Grand Master
Took the kids to see Spielbergs the BFG today. There is a beat up vintage AT-AT on the bedroom floor of a boy that's gets a dream from the BFG

I wondered if that was a deliberate Spielberg nod to George

A great film in any case for those with kids, and always good to see vintage

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
cracatilla said:
Does anyone watch 'The Goldbergs'?
Virtually every episode shows vintage figures in 'Adams' bedroom.

Yep 8)

There was a 12-back Han MOC in the Christmas Chronicles on Netflix.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Season 3 of 'True Detective' has a vintage 4" Han Solo and Princess Leia prominently featured in episode 3, after some toys are found in the woods.

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
I saw an old episode of Absolutely Fabulous the other day where they break into Surge's bedroom and he has a Millennium Falcon hanging from his ceiling.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok for the first time ever I saw star wars toy in a danish movie/tv series :shock:

In the weekend we saw Guldregn it is a danish tv series that is also cut down to a movie. I have only seen the movie. The tv series is 80 min longer than the movie so there can be more star wars in it. It is from 1988 but it was made in 1986.

and here is one of the kids in the movie with his lightsaber 8)

01.jpg

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
Ok for the first time ever I saw star wars toy in a danish movie/tv series :shock:

In the weekend we saw Guldregn it is a danish tv series that is also cut down to a movie. I have only seen the movie. The tv series is 80 min longer than the movie so there can be more star wars in it. It is from 1988 but it was made in 1986.

01.jpg

Nice one

Pomse2001

Grand Master
StarWarsFan said:
Pomse2001 said:

01.jpg

Nice one

I think I also noticed an E.T. plastic mask in the movie, have you ever heard or seen anything like that ? :?

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
StarWarsFan said:
Pomse2001 said:

01.jpg

Nice one

I think I also noticed an E.T. plastic mask in the movie, have you ever heard or seen anything like that ? :?

TBH i've never seen ET all the way through :oops:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom