Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woldritz

Youngling
Hi guys I'm Mark, i live in Birmingham and I'm new here, hoping to have a great time with fellow collectors :D

Name: Mark
Single/Married: Single
Residence: Birmingham, West Midlands
Kids: Nope :lol:
Pets: fox terrier
Collecting Focus: Sideshow Collectibles and star wars 3/4 inches hasbro figures
Character Focus: Darth Vader
Collecting interest: All kinds of star wars items

Looking For
- Starkiller Vader´s Secret Apprentice Figures

Joe

Grand Master
Glad you took the time to post an introduction, I was just eyeing you up for a boot ;)

Enjoy your time on the boards!

Ukgarisson

Padawan
Hi All

I Just found this forum after getting back into collecting. I used to run Essex Star Wars dealers back in the mid 90's for a few years and then I had to get a real job. I used to sell regularly at the Grundy leisure centre sci-fi fairs run by Jason Joiner and it was a great way to expand my own collection and sell on the seconds/overs and beaters I had amassed.

Anyway details as follows:

Name - Andy
Location - Essex
Occupation - Real Estate
Age - late 30's
Kids - yes, noisy ones
Collecting focus - AFA 80+ graded 12 backs and 20/21 backs, moving onto ESB when complete

Cheers
Andy

Iccle_lia

Youngling
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie (& complete novice) but after reading a few posts, I see that introducing myself is the polite thing to do! So here goes.....
Name: Lia
My mother in law has been in touch and has found boxes of original Star Wars toys and figures that used to be my husbands when he was younger. Some are in boxes, some not, some in great condition, others have some played with wear and tear. I'm looking to sell and get a fair price for them and would appreciate any help from you good people. I'm not sure what I have as yet but she has told me that amongst the other toys and figures there is an Ewok village with accessories and a At-At toy with box. I will post pictures as soon as I get them but any prices and/offers would be a great help!

Thanks
Lia

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Welcome Lia.
Post some pics in the Vintage Valuation Requests section and I am sure you will get some interest. I for one would defo like to seesome pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom