Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iccle_lia

Youngling
Thank you! I have a question regarding photos? If I have a large amount of figures, what's the best way to display & post photos of them? I've seen a few people on here using links to Flickr & windows & other photo sharing blogs I've never heard of. So what's the easiest/best way to go about it? Don't want to do anything wrong or show how much of a complete newbie I actually am! :?

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Iccle_lia said:
Thank you! I have a question regarding photos? If I have a large amount of figures, what's the best way to display & post photos of them? I've seen a few people on here using links to Flickr & windows & other photo sharing blogs I've never heard of. So what's the easiest/best way to go about it? Don't want to do anything wrong or show how much of a complete newbie I actually am! :?

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3221

basically use photobucket. Some of the other guys on here use imgur. It all depends what you are most comfortable with

darl

Youngling
Hi, great to find this place :)

My name's Daryl, most people call me Darl, I've been collecting SW figs for almost 20 years now, started back in '95 with the POTF2 line, dug out some of my old vintage figures, and continued form there. I need some advice actually as I'm thinking of selling my modern stuff - but I'll post that up in the general discussion thread, don't want to clog this one up.

Bit about me.....

Name: Daryl
Interests: Collecting toys, Star Wars in general, I'm a staff member of the costume group The Galactic Knights, I have a Stormtrooper, Commander Fox and a Ghostbuster costume currently cleared and trooping with. Photography, I also collect old cameras and love everything lo-fi, I'm currently looking for arts council funding to set up a drop in centre for analogue photographers.
Collecting: Just about to sell my modern stuff to concentrate on completing my vintage collection

thanks for reading :)

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Welcome Daryl...

Don't be too quick to get rid of that modern stuff (unless you want to sell it to me for peanuts!!)

zombiemedia

Jedi Knight
I never really got around to introducing myself...

I'm Duncan <waves> - I'm interested (fascinated) in the SW stuff - but even more fascinated in the collecting. I'll never get a collection going (wife and family - I missed the boat) - but I really like looking at the photos...

I'll be the one in the corner asking ridiculous questions and trying to pimp my tshirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom