Jedi Knight
coinnut said:
Name: marc
Single/Married: In Relationship
Residence: Bristol, England
Kids: None
Collecting Focus: Vintage Starwars POTF ewock and droids
Character Focus: bossk

Collecting interest: Anything with a coin on it also 65 backs with the emperor offer on

Looking For
- I am looking for canadian back ewock and droids tv series
-coins graded 85 or above

Another Bristol based chap :)

Chrome_Jedi

Padawan
Name: Chris
Single/Married: Happily single
Residence: Bermuda
Children: 1 rude teenage daughter lol
Collecting focus: MIB spaceships and vehicles mostly with some action figures related to vessels
Character focus: Han Solo and Boba fett

Awesome forum guys! Noob to the forum AND collecting SW toys, i've been a huge SW fan since the 70's and now I want to start a collection of SW toys but I was a bit overwhelmed by all the info when I first started doing research. Not any more lol since I found this forum, not only are the posts very informative but also very good natured and humorous. Thanx for all the info guys, you will definitley be seeing more posts from me and i will post pics of my first purchases(hopefully MIB M.Falcon and X-wing). Cheers

Chrome_Jedi

Padawan
WOW :!: Capetown, very,very nice collection mate, hmmm I had planned on purchasing most of my stuff online from the states but since I found this forum I might have to visit the cousins in Birmingham and do some SW hunting in the UK. :lol: But seriously I had no idea there was such a collecting scene there!

Chrome_Jedi

Padawan
LOL @ Crazyhazy, you said it mate. Online is the only option for me sigh. But I do have close fam that live in Birmingham and I'm gonna visit around nov-dec so now that I've seen how much SW stuff is floating around the UK I'm def gonna try pick up some while I'm there!

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
CRAZYHAZY said:
Hi Marc joe and Chris welcome!
Bermuda hey Chris cant be many places to obtain vintage there mate!

Imagine something from eBay going through the post via the bermuda triangle, good luck with that Chris...

But on the plus side, we have all got a free place to stay whne we go on our hols' now :lol: :lol:

tundra9

Sith Lord
5230158270_Welcome_to_the_dark_side_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

paulfrasercollect

Youngling
Thank you for all the welcoming message guys, really nice of you all as I was expecting to be flamed straight out!

I will continue giving you guys a heads-up on the boards whenever I see anything of note selling at auction.

We (the company) also have original props from the A New Hope up for grabs, http://store.paulfrasercollectibles.com/Star-Wars-Original-Prop-from-Episode-IV-A-New-Hope-p/pt224.htm, check it out.

Any clues where I should post my news etc? Should I start a new topic?

Cheers,

Joe

PS I am another Bristolian - as is the whole company!

Ukgarisson

Padawan
paulfrasercollect said:
Thank you for all the welcoming message guys, really nice of you all as I was expecting to be flamed straight out!

I will continue giving you guys a heads-up on the boards whenever I see anything of note selling at auction.

We (the company) also have original props from the A New Hope up for grabs, http://store.paulfrasercollectibles.com/Star-Wars-Original-Prop-from-Episode-IV-A-New-Hope-p/pt224.htm, check it out.

Any clues where I should post my news etc? Should I start a new topic?

Cheers,

Joe

PS I am another Bristolian - as is the whole company!

WTF!!

What are you on about, how dare you, can you not read the RULEs.....JEEEESSSSSSS YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME

Lol :D , not really, its a great forum so welcome, welcome, welcome to all new members.
Cheers
Andy

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Thanks to Liam - Dark Sith Lord for introducing me to this site for UK collectors, I actually registered over a year ago but forgot I had an account :?

My name is Paul and I live in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire.

I have been collecting Star Wars seriously for about 2 years, but as a kid started in 1979, but then sold my collection :(

Collection is quite varied

VINTAGE
Have quite a few Tri logo's, Palitoys, 3 Harberts, but only 4 kenners as I prefer the other 3 types of cardback but they are so expensive - especially the Harberts.

LEGO
Quite selective on Lego have;
The Death Star 10188
Wampa Cave and Snowspeeder
Jabbas Palace (the new one)
Desert Skiff (the new one)
3 of the planet series

Want - Palpatines Arrest and the Rancor Pitt when it comes out

KUBRICKS
Some carded figures, early bird set, 3 box sets, few loose chase figures and the DX 3 Tatooine set with landspeeder.

NEW VINTAGE LINE FROM 2010
I like this modern line from Hasbro, just pick up MOC figures I want, not interested in every single figure just the ones that appeal to me.

Will post some pictures of my collection soon

Happy Collecting

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom