Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiemedia

Jedi Knight
curlymark said:
hello all,

I've been a forum member for a while but not really 'introduced' myself...so here I am.

Mark, currently living in Brighton but in the process of a downsize relocation, so a lot of my collection of toy robots and SW stuff has to go. Not too much good vintage stuff in there, so I'm not going to have too much of value, but maybe a few things that will find a good home rather than getting assigned to the attic or wheelie bin.

For instance, I just found a forum member who could make use of 200 odd tazos!

I'll be posting up some pics of toys etc. as soon as i get time; they will be in the for sale section (on advice from the mods) but I'd rather it go to good homes than scrabble around for a few quid here and there, so I hope that you guys will tell me if I'm giving away anything of real value!

cheers all.

Bloody Tazos!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome Mark, if you're unsure of values just put a photo of everything in the valuation section before doing a listing. We're an honest bunch, nobody will try to rip you off if there's anything rare in there. :)

Starwizz

Youngling
Hello all ,great forum here
I am new on this forum,
and like to introduced myself, im Ced.
have been collecting seriously again for some 2years now
Before this i downside my colletion to just the loose vintage figures
i am in the process of upgrading my LL figures and thinking
about a new run. :D

cheers

Jez

Sith Lord
Welcome to the forum Ced. I'm sure it won't be long before you get some inspiration from this lot! Looking forward to seeing your collection.

Lonebudman

Jedi Knight
Hi all,my name is Craig and I live in Belfast.
I'm in my 30's and live with the wife and kids.
I like motorcycling,online gaming and watching F1,Football,Motogp and motorcycle road racing
and of course more recently collecting Star Wars figures and vehicles.

I have just started collecting figures a few months ago after randomly buying a loose Jawa off
Ebay,i've been kind of addicted since then and boy I wish I still had my childhood collection lol.
I started off buying loose figures but now i'm focusing on carded figures though
due to the rarity of some figures or if a good figure is reasonably priced I will still buy loose.
I've been buying my favourite figures from my childhood first when possible and the main cast
from the films though as I mentioned if something comes up at the right price i'll buy it.
I have 30 odd complete loose figures,5 carded and 2 vehicles.
I also buy the odd cheap lot of figures so the kids can play with them,even though they're old
they're still awesome especially the vehicles.

I'm still finding my way through the pros and cons of collecting and trying to avoid pitfalls as best
I can,though due to naivety and my impulsive buying nature I believe i've been stung a few
times already which has led to this forum looking for help.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Welcome Craig,

You've come to the right place. The guys on here no there stuff and are more than happy to help.

Look forward to your posts. :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Craig, welcome to the forum and good luck with the hunt for star wars toy :D

I also wish I still had all my childhood collection, I only have a few of my childhood figures today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom