Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itfciain

Grand Master
Very true - the use of the word 'rim-jockey' should definitely not have to be tolerated by any decent Star Wars fan

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow so many new members :shock:

Hi Scott, Robert and Jay. Welcome guys to the forum, I hope you guys will like it here :D

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
jay4 said:
hello everyone :D
this actually the first time ive ever posted on any starwars forum ,not big on the whole S,W net thing but ive felt drawn to join here so have :wink:
names jay , age 37 , from Fife
been collecting vtg on and off since my fire ignited again around 1994ish,
like most did in the mid 90s i collected anything vtg i could get my hands via any shop i knew (edinburgh / glasgow and the usual model marts etc etc (inc tonytoni :shock: ) ive long sold most of that stuff boxed etc on and the last 13/14 years ive been interested in mostly just carded figs and at last count was around 140ish
i dislike afa and having nothing graded and keeping it that way,
i will look forward to getting roped in here and hopefully doing a bit of contributing and some buying but for the sake of the wallet hopefully not too much
cheers jay 8)

Welcome to SWFUK :)

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Welcome Yak and Robsolo, hope you enjoy SWFUK...

BTW its getting busy enough on here for Grant to start to turn a profit on those tshirts now :wink:

Get printing Mauly...

panastur

Padawan
Hi everybody, new to this forum, even if some of you already knows me from TIG, RS and other forums...

My name is Juan Carlos (JC), spanish guy born in Belgium. I am 45 years old. I do collect vintage from the early 90 (former "ToyShop" magazine reader), principally foreign stuff. I grew up with Cipper, Palitoy and Meccano stuff because all of that was available in Belgium. I do now live in Spain...

I use to read this forum from years but never really felt the need to participate because i know most of you fom the other forum.

Let's say that the SWFUK has gained in quality these last 2 years and i really wish to make part of show.

Glad to be here and say "HELO"...

JC :D

ps : please, forgive my english!!!!

robsolo32

Youngling
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the welcome!

I can also appreciate the mods running a tight ship on this forum!!

Haha I said "tight."

Rob

Justin

Padawan
Name: Justin
Single/Married: Engaged
Residence: Hampshire
Occupation: Drug & alcohol support worker, (MBACP therapeutic counsellor)
Kids: one boy (previous marriage) 15 very soon
Pets: two cats…
Collecting Focus: Was dangerously addicted to collecting so sold all my prequel stuff and POTF stuff, I felt it was a never ending money pit, and a con in many way. I have kept all my original figures, they are all un-carded and in chocolate tins packed nice and safe, I have a few of the old vehicles and I think most of an old Jawa sand crawler play set…all probably still in my mums loft….ggrrrrr. Gave up collecting 10 yrs ago and got into costuming which also got silly, politics and power seekers.

Collecting interest: none…:)

Looking For
- valuations really, most of my stuff I would never sell but a few bits need to go.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi Justin

Welcome aboard, get some pics up in the valuation thread of the gear you are looking to shift.
On the costuming front, have you packed that in ?
Don't worry too much about politics on here :D great forum great guys

Look forward to seeing some pics :D

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
Hello, been browsing this forum as a guest for a while now
And decided it was about time I joined up.

Some of you guys will know me already from SWCC etc, those
That don't I've collected on and off for a number of years mainly
Fett stuff and some other vintage bits...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom