WOW What a collection on Gumtree!

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/star-wars-collection-for-sale-last-17-afa-blue-snaggletooth-vinyl-jawa-etc/94716115

Includes - Baggies, AFA Graded figs , loose, Carded Instructions boxed Vehicles and Playsets.

One BIG thing for me tho Why not post SUCH a awesome collection on Ebay or a Forum? :?

itfciain

Grand Master
I would be very wary of this seller

I had actually made contact with him before Liam posted this up on here (cheers Liam :D ) and had already spoken with him about his collection. I was very interested in a couple of MOC's that he had and had arranged to meet up with him next week to look at them and other loose figure he has. We had agreed on prices and as far as I was concerned it was a done deal

Anyway today he had just texted me to tell me that the MOC's are now sold - even though I though I had an agreement with him.

So just beware as I would not want to trust people who pull stunts like that

p.s. if someone on here has picked up the MOC;s then I am really keen on both and if you want to sell them on then drop me a PM

Jez

Sith Lord
Sorry to hear that mate, thats bad form.

He contacted me about his Vinyl Jawa and Shuttle but was asking for a **** load of cash, seriously, picture that big guy saying "Wonga", he wanted loads, i past.

There were cheaper graded ones out there!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Sorry to hear that Iain, looks like I am the lucky one with all the baggies I wanted already having been sold, was a bit gutted but you have made me feel better about it now m8, just such a git when sellers have to act like children for the sake of a few quid, had it myself a little while ago if you remember on the CCP baggie on TIG & it leaves a nasty taste in your mouth.

itfciain

Grand Master
Its really pissed me off as I had been on the phone to him for about half an hour the other night. I really wanted his MOCs as they were both gaps in my collection. He was releuctant to give me prices but eventually gave me some ball parks which I was comfortable with. We agreed to meet up next week and the low and behold I get this text.

Still plenty more fish in the sea - it just pisses me off when people are like that

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Its really pissed me off as I had been on the phone to him for about half an hour the other night. I really wanted his MOCs as they were both gaps in my collection. He was releuctant to give me prices but eventually gave me some ball parks which I was comfortable with. We agreed to meet up next week and the low and behold I get this text.

Still plenty more fish in the sea - it just pisses me off when people are like that

Hi Iain,

I wan in contact with him the day the advert came out, I asked him about his moc's and we went all round the houses as we wouldn't even give me a ball park figure! He still hasn't, when I saud I was going to make him an offer dependant on the condition. He said I wasn't to bother as my price probably wouldn't be enough?! WTF!!

Wasted about 15 e-mails on the guy and still didn't get a price... What a waste of my time!!

One word for him... TOSSER!!

Sorry to hear the way he treated you too... What an idiot.

Since then I have withdrawn my interest in anything he has to sell!

Good luck in the future mate. Your a nice guy, just a shame there's idiots out there who do that.

Bram

itfciain

Grand Master
Cheers Bram

Sounds exactly like my dealing with him -I tried to get prices & condition out of him for the MOC's over about 10 emails and 5 txts and still had no real joy. That's why we agreed to meet up.

He obviously knows what he is collecting but I just found it very hard to deal with someone like that.

Never find, plenty more fish in the sea

Iain

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom