WTB: 1983/'84 ROTJ B-wing and Y-wing

Darthin

Padawan
Hi all,

I've gotten an overall impression of the going rates for these ships on eBay, but usually the sellers list limited shipping options to where I live (Norway). Since most sellers insist on rather expensive courier services and the like, I could in some cases end up paying more for postage than the ship itself. So if any member has one of those (loose) ships to sell along with a sensible shipping option/price, please get in touch. Their condition is important however, and should be in VG to NM condition, with the biggest no-no's being notable discoloration and malfunctioning electronics or movable parts. I would prefer the ships to be complete, or if not then with a price that reflects this (and with the missing pieces hopefully being readily available on the net).
Have Paypal!

Thanks!
Martin

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi Martin. Welcome to the Forum. There are a few collectors on here from Norway so you have come to the right place.

The best of luck in your search

Liam

Darthin

Padawan
Dark Sith Lord said:
Hi Martin. Welcome to the Forum. There are a few collectors on here from Norway so you have come to the right place.

The best of luck in your search

Liam

Thanks mate, don't know any other collectors from here so that would be interesting!

Martin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom