Yak Face Tri-logo moc ?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Pick a number, times by five, add a thousand then go on Facebook.

Depends who you listen to. If you want one this week, then £1000. I personally wouldn't pay more than £500. Time will tell wether I can get one or not.

I have several Mocs that are rarer, and I have never paid more than £500 for any of them.

I will stop moaning now and let someone sensible chip in.;)

MarkG

Jedi Master
Crazy money.

They've been selling lately from anything from £600 - £1800 !!

There have been a few very low grade ones sell recently for under £300.

Anything under £500 is a decent score in current times.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
It is not grade and it looks great but there is dents on the corners on the bubble, I wait for better pictures from him.

thanks for the info guys :D

stormcab

Sith Lord
MarkG said:
Crazy money.

They've been selling lately from anything from £600 - £1800 !!

There have been a few very low grade ones sell recently for under £300.

Anything under £500 is a decent score in current times.

What this guy said. It seems to vary by very large amounts.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks here is some pictures of it so what price would you pay for it if you should buy it ?

Can any of you see if it looks ok or if it is resealed ?

lejackal

Grand Master
I'd be asking for photos out of the case mate, where the acrylic holds the card in place is the bit you really need a good look at for the sort of money these command.

chrisfnx

Jedi Knight
It looks ok to me, but as lejackal says photos out of the case might be better. I sold mine a year or so ago for just over £650, it had a dent to the top of the bubble, wasnt too bad though.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
I sold my near mint example early last year for £1250. It did surprise me as I originally paid £200 but that was around 15 years ago.

You should comfortably get between £600-£800 for urs I'd say based on the card being decent and what I can see.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks guys for all the great info but I still need to know if it ok or resealed :? I hope to get some new pictures today :D

Joe

Grand Master
Come on lars! :D I know you have Trilogos in your collection to compare to! After all these years you surely know how to spot a reseal? If not - well then no, it's not resealed, it's fine :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Joe said:
Come on lars! :D I know you have Trilogos in your collection to compare to! After all these years you surely know how to spot a reseal? If not - well then no, it's not resealed, it's fine :)

Cool thanks joe, sorry but I am not that good with how to spot a resealed card. I can see the bad one ones, but the good ones is not easy for me. Sometimes I see you guys can spot a resealed on ebay and I can not see it, so I do not think I am good enough to that yet. I still have a lot to learn :oops:

Glad an tri-logo expert like you can help, thanks joe :D

I will give him an offer on the yak and see if he accepts :wink:

Joe

Grand Master
haha, no expert here :) Just a collector! Let us know if you get it and for how much :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Joe said:
haha, no expert here :) Just a collector! Let us know if you get it and for how much :)

Thanks joe, I will give him an offer, but to me you are still the king of tri-logo :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom