Yakety-Yak: An accidental Yak focus (UPDATE: 23/02/12 -Pg 1)

lee gray

Sith Lord
Sweet looking Yak army, last time I checked this thread you only had 5 :)
I should check limelight more often as usually only check in vintage and off topic.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Pete, that Yak Face collection you have is so cool :wink:

I think it is amazing to see so many at the same time.

I think I will lay down a bit, I am still in :shock: :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Pete, so when do we see some new updates from your Yak Face collection or should I say the biggest Yak Face collection in the world :mrgreen:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Well the latest picture is on page 1- 22 Yaks. There has been no new addition in about a year now.
When i was building this army you were still able to pick up Yaks on the cheap. It wasn't easy but while others were paying £60+ for theirs i was still snagging them for £45-50. In the early days of collecting these i picked some up for as low as £15 and even one in a lot of figures i snapped up on ebay. (the lot was about £50 and included about 20 figures and an x-wing) After selling what i didn't want in the lot i had more than made back my money and still had a Yak, a Fett and 3 Stormtroopers left. So that one was effectively free. 8)
That was all part of the fun for me and out of the 22 Yaks i have i'm always proud to say i never spent over £60 on one and almost all of them were significantly under that. 8)

I'd love to add to this but Yak faces now don't go for much under £70 and usually way higher £90-£100-£120 and it's just not as justifiable to spend that on a relatively common plastic action figure.
I may add to it again one day but for now it stays as it is. 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
Well the latest picture is on page 1- 22 Yaks. There has been no new addition in about a year now.
When i was building this army you were still able to pick up Yaks on the cheap. It wasn't easy but while others were paying £60+ for theirs i was still snagging them for £45-50. In the early days of collecting these i picked some up for as low as £15 and even one in a lot of figures i snapped up on ebay. (the lot was about £50 and included about 20 figures and an x-wing) After selling what i didn't want in the lot i had more than made back my money and still had a Yak, a Fett and 3 Stormtroopers left. So that one was effectively free. 8)
That was all part of the fun for me and out of the 22 Yaks i have i'm always proud to say i never spent over £60 on one and almost all of them were significantly under that. 8)

I'd love to add to this but Yak faces now don't go for much under £70 and usually way higher £90-£100-£120 and it's just not as justifiable to spend that on a relatively common plastic action figure.
I may add to it again one day but for now it stays as it is. 8)

Maybe they are so expensive today because you have bought so many of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, it is a great collection and I hope you find some more to a good price :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom