grinchy

Sith Lord
Heres a few more pics, same head different lighting
yodfin_zpsyhlbgceb.jpg

yodback_zps3cx93rlz.jpg

yodfg_zpsqzo4p6hh.jpg

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
Awesome Grinchy....very professional job.
Seena few women looking like that in concert square on a Saturday night....actually that's an insult on Yoda.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
My grinchy original arrived today - you should have seen us (wife, daughter and me) opening the box, mad rush but oh so carefully!
The detail is fantastic, but more than that you have totally captured everything that is Yoda in your work. You truly are a talented man mate but you're also a very genuine and lovely guy which makes owning some of your work even better.

WP_20150921_012_zpsurnl2nyq.jpg

This forum is lucky to have you as a member as I'm sure you are going to add to a lot of collections over the years - due you a big favour mate

grinchy

Sith Lord
Just glad you like him mate, he looks great in his new home! allways glad to do trades for my work, got a couple more yodas on the go for other members to

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Received my head from Ian :D excellent work bud, thankyou so much. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just one question mate, which may help others aswell. How can we preserve the head for the future and what can i fill it with in order to start my lifesize Yoda?

Excellent work bro, ive been after him for a long, long time.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Glad you like him mate, i use a uv stable paints and varnish on the heads so it'll last a long time, i wouldn't sit it in direct sunlight though right next to a window for instance, but other than that it should be fine
I leave the heads hollow so you can add them to a body piece, they'll be fine, you can use something like a kitchen roll holder for display, i stuff the heads with a bit of bubblewrap , i'll be making the hands and feet as soon as i can and as i make the lifesize i'll make a thread on what you need

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom