You seen the news in Norfolk?

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/mystery-person-in-plague-mask-in-hellesdon-1-6628442

Some people are just mad.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
I saw someone on Halloween last year dressed up in one and it did look impressively terrifying, maybe he/she just ran out of PPE, it is Norfolk( I do live very close and work there a lot so not being stereotypical) :lol: :lol:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
I saw someone on Halloween last year dressed up in one and it did look impressively terrifying, maybe he/she just ran out of PPE, it is Norfolk( I do live very close and work there a lot so not being stereotypical) :lol: :lol:

:lol: i've been round that area many times while visiting Norwich very close to in demand toys.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I live here.......Why am I not surprised. One side of me thinks oh for **** sake, the other thinks well at least hes wearing a mask.

Regardless of his choice of attire for the day, the shitweasle shouldn't even be out.

Sadly though, some snowflake has had his feelings hurt by seeing such a thing and the police unfortunately have to respond to it. The real atrocities are the creatures going into super markets daily and at times two to three times a day buying nothing but beer, compost, having a bimble due to boredom. smearing excrement up the public loo walls (Its Norfolk, you dont want to see proof of said happenings) and the thing thats really pissing me off? People throwing used gloves onto the floor, someones got to clean that up and put themselves at risk even more so.

Extra fine for disposing of hazardous waste anyone?

Ok vent over :lol:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Sundancer Squadron said:
I live here.......Why am I not surprised. One side of me thinks oh for **** sake, the other thinks well at least hes wearing a mask.

Regardless of his choice of attire for the day, the shitweasle shouldn't even be out.

Sadly though, some snowflake has had his feelings hurt by seeing such a thing and the police unfortunately have to respond to it. The real atrocities are the creatures going into super markets daily and at times two to three times a day buying nothing but beer, compost, having a bimble due to boredom. smearing excrement up the public loo walls (Its Norfolk, you dont want to see proof of said happenings) and the thing thats really pissing me off? People throwing used gloves onto the floor, someones got to clean that up and put themselves at risk even more so.

Extra fine for disposing of hazardous waste anyone?

Ok vent over :lol:

lol agree with what you say mate. Have you been to In demand toys in the Dixson Centre?

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I have, and really should get over there again at some point when im next in Norwich. He does have some nice gems from time to time for sure, worth going if you are out this way.

x-pack

Grand Master
I've seen that type of costume in an article on the plague. Who would have worn one of these? Was it some sort of watchman?

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
x-pack said:
I've seen that type of costume in an article on the plague. Who would have worn one of these? Was it some sort of watchman?

No they were employed as "Doctors". Thing was most of them weren't qualified at all. The beak of the mask was filled with flowers, herbs etc. It was believed the plague was airborne and the sweet smells would filter/block it out. Its believed they caused the spread due to coming into contact with a lot of infected people.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom