Your favorite figure

mumbo

Sith Lord
Luke Jedi with his cloak, gun and saber 8) he is the figure I have most memories of from being a kid and he is now the figure I have a focus on :)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
My two most played with figures were Luke X-Wing and Boba Fett. Simply adored them! Other favs were Hoth Stormtrooper, AT-AT Driver, Han Hoth and ERG.

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Gotta be the first figure I ever owned :D

16631820206_cfbf4e4c61_c.jpg

Biker Scout and ERG come very close though.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Really difficult one this, but I think it's the Cloud Car Pilot(!!). There's just something about the retro-ness of him that really appeals to me. I love Boushh and Lando Skiff too - those removable helmets were the coolest thing ever when they first came out!

DickieM

Padawan
Ian_C said:
DickieM said:
Ian_C said:
Beat me to it. Never had the concept of "fave figure" in my head until my teens, and then it was a tossup between Han Hoth and Biker Scout.

Ian

Make me number 3 in the Han Hoth camp. At school I loved having a blue Parker coat like his!

Oh my goodness! That triggered a long forgotten memory. I used to have a winter coat with a fur lined hood just his too! It was a pale green though, which took away from the comparison, but now I remember acting like him during snowy weather when I was wearing it!

Thank you for bringing that back to me. :)

Ian

Lol you're welcome ! (I also had a green one as well!)

x-pack

Grand Master
DickieM said:
Ian_C said:
DickieM said:
Make me number 3 in the Han Hoth camp. At school I loved having a blue Parker coat like his!

Oh my goodness! That triggered a long forgotten memory. I used to have a winter coat with a fur lined hood just his too! It was a pale green though, which took away from the comparison, but now I remember acting like him during snowy weather when I was wearing it!

Thank you for bringing that back to me. :)

Ian

Lol you're welcome ! (I also had a green one as well!)

Do you mean a Parker? Literally every lad had one of them at junior school :) I used to pull mine up over my head and run round with it like that for some reason. Children are mental!

x-pack

Grand Master
Favourite figure as I said was IG88. But most played with would probably be Weequay or Luke Jedi. Also I loved the smell of a Tie Pilot :lol:

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
why did tie pilots smell so nice I remember that smell too, think that was the only fig that smelt that way :lol: always thought they looked bad ass to.

Kenner76

Padawan
Man that is one tough question... I probably should say the Jawa since that has been my main focus character since 2011, but I'm going with my very first figure R2-D2 solid dome version.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom