Your Top 3 'Disney' Trilogy (Episodes 7,8,9) Characters

poncho

Grand Master
Il rewatch them and get back too you.

None spring to mind

I enjoyed the fact that we had new starwars films amazing really and I looked forward too them. I thought They were entertaining scifis and that's all you can ask.

I think the characters were quite dull.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
I have to go with None really, the characters just don't pop and just aren't that well defined.
There was a lot of potential, but in reality the three films, while enjoyable enough are just as forgettable. BUT at a push

Chewie - Just so cool and finally gets his medal :)
Rey - probably the best drawn of all the new characters
Porgs - I mean come on PORGS....

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
Oh dear god no 🙈

I'll give it go........

BB8 ( I quite like droids and he flips Finn the finger 🖕 ace )

then.....

Han & Chewie - they're the only OT characters in the sequels that gave a tiny glimpse of what their original characters were about - ahhhh what could have been :rolleyes:

poncho

Grand Master
No love for the new trilogy movies.

I bet your children enjoyed them because despite shoehorning some OT characters for us 40 year olds it was let's face it a reboot for the new generation. Shame the story was basically the same

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
No love for the new trilogy movies.

I bet your children enjoyed them because despite shoehorning some OT characters for us 40 year olds it was let's face it a reboot for the new generation. Shame the story was basically the same
I agree, it was a trilogy for the next Generation, it was never really meant for ours.
The films were mostly a rehash of what went before.
I've tried to like them, but if they weren't Star Wars I would never have watched them more than once.

Rrobbooooo

Kylo Ren.
Adam Driver is a beast, and has some real presence about him. Unfortunately they had him doing stupid stuff and just moping around the whole time

Finn

sith-smith

Grand Master
This is harder than the prequels. I'm not a sequel-hater but all the new characters are somewhat forgettable. So I'd be likely to pick ones from the OT!

MikaHakkinen

Youngling
Poe Dameron - Another great pilot who can be relied on to get the job done. His mutiny in TLJ is understable being that his superiors apparently can't tell how devoted to the cause he is.
Finn - Seemed to be pushed to the sidelines more and more as the trilogy progressed but nonetheless had the most interesting character development; even if it left a lot to be desired. Perhaps in a parallel universe he's the main character and not the one-dimensional Rey.
BB-8 - Smaller, faster and apparently programmed with a younger mindset than R2-D2. But is just as invaluable to the humans around him/it. Probably swears a lot less too.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Rey - palps grand daughter
Zorri bliss - Keri Russell really had a great ass in that tight suit
Kylo - I liked him. Slightly bonkers and a bit unhinged and managed to force his lifeforce into Rey to turn her from a palpatine into a skywalker

Latest posts

Top Bottom