YPS Snowtrooper rifle

GLucas

Padawan
Hi guys,

Bought this one years and years ago, Action Force enemy battle gear. It contains the YPS Snowtrooper rifle. All rifles and gear in original, sealed package.

Paid less than a tenner and loose, YPS rifles go for about 85 GBP. Anyone an idea about value of this mint sealed AF enemy battle gear? Cheers!

29DE22B4-5F9D-4470-B782-3D7F4A805CE8_1_105_c.jpeg

momike

Jedi Master
Not sure mate, you could pick these up for a fiver years ago…..on the one hand it's a desirable item to complete the trooper but on the other people don't want to open a vintage item regardless of toy line

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi guys,

Bought this one years and years ago, Action Force enemy battle gear. It contains the YPS Snowtrooper rifle. All rifles and gear in original, sealed package.

Paid less than a tenner and loose, YPS rifles go for about 85 GBP. Anyone an idea about value of this mint sealed AF enemy battle gear? Cheers!

View attachment 106154
@Cazza

poncho

Grand Master
It's worth a littlr more loose than carded sadly

Most AF weapon packs are £30-£40
carded

Because of the starwars interest £70 carded on this set

A Loose yps weapon £70-75 if your advertising as a yps rifle

If it's to a Action force collector for his loosw Af figures £10!

If its

GLucas

Padawan
Thanks guys! I would ad it to my bpb snowtrooper, only if I would have an original skirt with holes. So it still remains carded. Must say, it has a pleasant view to it ;-))

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I hate the fact that these get ripped open all of the time just for one gun. Imagine if the situation was reversed and AF collectors went ripping open sealed Hoth Survival kits!
Yep, I'm with you there. I just don't see the appeal of the whole YPS Snowtrooper thing anyway.

GLucas

Padawan
Yep, I'm with you there. I just don't see the appeal of the whole YPS Snowtrooper thing anyway.
Although not the right weapon to the snowtrooper, the gun appealed to me because of it black color and size. As it original weapon was replaced by the AF gun, it was due to the fact that the German magazine YPS ran out of the original weapons, so they did replace it with the AF one. But rest assured: I am not ripping the riffle from the original AF package. It doesn't feel good to me and I am not collecting selling my figures. I just want to keep it for some nostalgic kind of reason.

lejackal

Grand Master
The only sealed YPS I've ever seen had the standard rifle. I'm certain that there are more paired up "YPS" troopers now than there was in 1985

GLucas

Padawan
The only sealed YPS I've ever seen had the standard rifle. I'm certain that there are more paired up "YPS" troopers now than there was in 1985
By sealed, do you mean sealed with the magazine? I don't have a clue about sealed ones with the AF gun. Are there more YPS troopers with standard rifle than with AF rifle? I feel a great disturbance ;-))

lejackal

Grand Master
IMO it's rarer to have the sealed magazine with the AF rifle and not the original Star Wars rifle, but the sample size of sealed magazine images online is too small to be conclusive

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom