Latest Acquisitions

lejackal

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
Here's my pickups from Farthest From last weekend:

60FD266A-CABA-408E-BCEC-97FBAA40BF0C.jpeg

Yep, for the first time I can recall I walked out empty handed! :eek: there was some nice stuff for sale as always but just nothing I fancied.
Fixed the pic :wink:

lejackal

Grand Master
I got this for my West End Games collection

Attachments

• 2F03D563-1B7F-4133-8E05-1A3EE0B0D040.jpeg
    2F03D563-1B7F-4133-8E05-1A3EE0B0D040.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 638

Jaxxon

Jedi Knight
Fantastic piece. Very very jealous.

TheJabbaWookie said:
Love it Lom. My purchase from Vectis finally turned up today and I'm the same, can't stop looking at it. It wasn't on my 2019 wish list but I have finally decided in which direction I'd like my collection to go in and this fits right in.

The contents are mint unused, and the only problem I have now is it looks so cool and the instructions on how to play with it have got me so excited that I might have to go and buy a loose one to actually play with it. Pressing the buttons to reinact letting Obi Wan strike down Walrus Man, and Han to shoot Greedo is high on my list of necessities in life right now :lol:

coomber75

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
Love it Lom. My purchase from Vectis finally turned up today and I'm the same, can't stop looking at it. It wasn't on my 2019 wish list but I have finally decided in which direction I'd like my collection to go in and this fits right in.

The contents are mint unused, and the only problem I have now is it looks so cool and the instructions on how to play with it have got me so excited that I might have to go and buy a loose one to actually play with it. Pressing the buttons to reinact letting Obi Wan strike down Walrus Man, and Han to shoot Greedo is high on my list of necessities in life right now :lol:
very envious mate, stunning, was actually the only playset i had as a kid so very fond memories of that caramac coloured plastic joy :D

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Michael Sith said:
Next is a massive thank you to Ham, (Tigerham)

Have been chatting with Ham for a while now, absoloutely salt of the earth great guy. Been chatting about his R2 focus and he had purchased an open baggie, which he had no use for the Baggie just the figure and very kindly wouldn't accept anything for the Baggie

It turned out to be an ESB c which I needed to add to the on going 4 pack MP that I'm working on ( MP massive thanks to Frank)
So popped a nice minty Han in there and now only one to go...Imp Stormy

That multi pack is coming along nicely Mike, well done.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
I've been wanting to put together a run of "old school rarities" for a little while now as these were the pieces that were revered back in the early days and as a young collector, I always thought how amazing it would be to own even one.
The main pieces were the Tie Bomber, 12 inch IG-88 and the Luke Skywalker AM radio although the Skiff, Sonic controlled landspeeder, A-wing and Sand Crawler were also considered hard to find.

A radio popped up on eBay recently which is the first one I've seen available since I started looking but I put it in the watch list and kept an eye on it.

Then, at this weekends Farthest From one of the vendors had an Iggy for sale so I put an offer in on the radio and said to myself I'll by the doll :wink: if he declines.
An hour or so passed with no reply so pulled the trigger and came back with this beauty:

181E457D-DF1E-4434-A646-E8189A8C66A7.jpeg

I was extremely happy to tick one of the three off, especially as I could buy it straight from the dealer which always makes it more fun.

When I got home I had a message saying I'd won this!

1302DDC3-4D1C-4023-A991-A196E5591654.jpeg

So Saturday turned out to be one of the most hardcore days collecting I've ever had, especially since it's been a pretty slow year for me so far. I'm absolutely over the moon.

BTW, if anyone has a bomber for sale please let me know and I'll see if I can clear this run in a week! :lol: :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Bunglebubs said:
Michael Sith said:
Next is a massive thank you to Ham, (Tigerham)

Have been chatting with Ham for a while now, absoloutely salt of the earth great guy. Been chatting about his R2 focus and he had purchased an open baggie, which he had no use for the Baggie just the figure and very kindly wouldn't accept anything for the Baggie

It turned out to be an ESB c which I needed to add to the on going 4 pack MP that I'm working on ( MP massive thanks to Frank)
So popped a nice minty Han in there and now only one to go...Imp Stormy

That multi pack is coming along nicely Mike, well done.

Cheers mate Yep, happy with the MP only hothtrooper to go on that one really chuffed :)

lejackal

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
I've been wanting to put together a run of "old school rarities" for a little while now as these were the pieces that were revered back in the early days and as a young collector, I always thought how amazing it would be to own even one.
The main pieces were the Tie Bomber, 12 inch IG-88 and the Luke Skywalker AM radio although the Skiff, Sonic controlled landspeeder, A-wing and Sand Crawler were also considered hard to find.

A radio popped up on eBay recently which is the first one I've seen available since I started looking but I put it in the watch list and kept an eye on it.

Then, at this weekends Farthest From one of the vendors had an Iggy for sale so I put an offer in on the radio and said to myself I'll by the doll :wink: if he declines.
An hour or so passed with no reply so pulled the trigger and came back with this beauty:

181E457D-DF1E-4434-A646-E8189A8C66A7.jpeg

I was extremely happy to tick one of the three off, especially as I could buy it straight from the dealer which always makes it more fun.

When I got home I had a message saying I'd won this!

1302DDC3-4D1C-4023-A991-A196E5591654.jpeg

So Saturday turned out to be one of the most hardcore days collecting I've ever had, especially since it's been a pretty slow year for me so far. I'm absolutely over the moon.

BTW, if anyone has a bomber for sale please let me know and I'll see if I can clear this run in a week! :lol: :lol:
Well done Scott! Lovely start on your grail run

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
My Vectis purchase arrived today, a 12 back C-3PO. This is a real milestone as having him back in my collection means I now own every figure MOC for the first time since 2007.

3po-12.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
My Vectis purchase arrived today, a 12 back C-3PO. This is a real milestone as having him back in my collection means I now own every figure MOC for the first time since 2007.

3po-12.jpg
Congratulations Ed!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
That was a great purchase Scott, the 15" IG is one awesome bit of vintage SW and easily one of my top 5 items in my collection. Everyting about it is great, the box art, the figure...great stuff.
The headset is another great piece and it's cool to see these old school grails get some limelight again. Not an item that shows up often and one that is something of an oddity given it's not figure or toy related, but that box art is awesome.

Martin, that UK box is a real rarity, congrats mate :)

Ed, well done mate, good news to see you finally achieve that goal given the circumstances of what happened to your original run.

Great stuff here lads :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Some nice pick ups, congrats on the 3PO Edd and getting every figure MOC again. :shock: :shock:

You've had some dark days in collecting, well done for sticking to it. 8)

Latest posts

Top Bottom