60671775_10157330616627020_9109171983190327296_n.jpg

My Latest Dengar purchases.

Attachments

• Dp.jpg
    Dp.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 875

Jaxxon

Jedi Knight
My Vectis indiscretion arrived this week. That's my spending done for this year/decade/century (delete as appropriate)...

Screenshot 2019-05-26 at 21.14.35.png

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
What a great collection of Droids.
And congratulations on all those Vectis wins.
I see that you have graded all of your loose, will you do the same with your new MOCs?
If you do, my worry would be the bubbles getting damaged on their return journey.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Wow wee. Amazing UKG90 Tig Fromm. I love the artwork on the C-3PO and R2-D2 Droids Mocs. I bought an R2-D2 droids figure but decided it didn't fit in the collection but it's really something with the Droids artwork. I especially love the artwork on the Canadian Droids MOCs.

Jaxxon

Jedi Knight
Thank you. No, I have no plans to grade them. They're already in acrylic and I'm happy enough with that for now.
Just need the elusive Sise and Artoo loose now.

Mini99 said:
What a great collection of Droids.
And congratulations on all those Vectis wins.
I see that you have graded all of your loose, will you do the same with your new MOCs?
If you do, my worry would be the bubbles getting damaged on their return journey.

Jaxxon

Jedi Knight
TheJabbaWookie said:
Wow wee. Amazing UKG90 Tig Fromm. I love the artwork on the C-3PO and R2-D2 Droids Mocs. I bought an R2-D2 droids figure but decided it didn't fit in the collection but it's really something with the Droids artwork. I especially love the artwork on the Canadian Droids MOCs.

I'm not the biggest fan of the TV shows but I love the design, the colours and the sculpts of these figures. I think my passion stems from the fact that we didn't get them in the UK and that frustrated me as a kid. Making up for that now. Frustration over.

tigerham

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
My Vectis purchase arrived today, a 12 back C-3PO. This is a real milestone as having him back in my collection means I now own every figure MOC for the first time since 2007.

3po-12.jpg

Big congratulations Edd, nice! :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
My Vectis purchase arrived today, a 12 back C-3PO. This is a real milestone as having him back in my collection means I now own every figure MOC for the first time since 2007.

3po-12.jpg
Great achievement, especially after what went before.
Are they all on display?
That would make a great photo!

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Here's a silly sideline I've been trying to complete for some years and have finally done so: a set of five knock-off keyrings. Ages ago a poster, I think here, acquired an unused shop hanger full of them which was my guidance. The character choice suggests they're from the 70s. I remember psychadelic Vader, and psychadelic Vader only, appearing in a local shop in abundance circa 1984 though.

2mxr1l.jpg

coomber75

Sith Lord
chipsteak said:
Here's a silly sideline I've been trying to complete for some years and have finally done so: a set of five knock-off keyrings. Ages ago a poster, I think here, acquired an unused shop hanger full of them which was my guidance. The character choice suggests they're from the 70s. I remember psychadelic Vader, and psychadelic Vader only, appearing in a local shop in abundance circa 1984 though.

2mxr1l.jpg
love these

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
chipsteak said:

2mxr1l.jpg
Congratulations on putting these together.
Are they plastic or some sort of metal alloy?

Latest posts

Top Bottom