Loose figure price increases? ?

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Yeah a lot more people are collecting loose, and I wouldn't want to buy a graded and break it out feels wrong.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
DarthHamblin said:
Cazza said:
DarthHamblin said:
Yeah a lot more people are collecting loose, and I wouldn't want to buy a graded and break it out feels wrong.

Trust me, it feels oh so right! 8)

Really, suppose it's not like taking off a card.

Absolutely nothing like taking off a card. I broke out a graded loose Leia Poncho figure which had been erroneously graded with a Leia blaster instead of an Endor one. Said blaster is now paired with my Leia Bespin and the figure was an upgrade for the one I already had. Most bizarre of all was it cost no more than the loose blasters were going for at the time - no-one was interested in it due to the incorrect combination!

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
peekaygee73 said:
DarthHamblin said:
Cazza said:
Trust me, it feels oh so right! 8)

Really, suppose it's not like taking off a card.

Absolutely nothing like taking off a card. I broke out a graded loose Leia Poncho figure which had been erroneously graded with a Leia blaster instead of an Endor one. Said blaster is now paired with my Leia Bespin and the figure was an upgrade for the one I already had. Most bizarre of all was it cost no more than the loose blasters were going for at the time - no-one was interested in it due to the incorrect combination!
Nice that turned out a great find then 😃 don't like loose graded anyway looks wrong.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Hate grading- just doesn't make any sense to me- completely flawed. Each to their own! I've liberated several MOCs- so nice to have them in hand 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom