Who remembers these cases ?

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Had a bit of a sort out in the week , and finally got my cards in a bit of order and out of boxes.
Washed a few star cases as they were grubby and discovered these.
Thank god for the acrylic cases of today and Christian.

Attachments

• 20210516_100530.jpg
    20210516_100530.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 549
  • 20210516_232432.jpg
    20210516_232432.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 553

Palifan

Sith Lord
I remember those deep cases and i think I still have one somewhere. You're right about Christian though, thankfully he came up with a better alternative when he did as I'd have zero space if he hadn't!

Ian

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Palifan said:
I remember those deep cases and i think I still have one somewhere. You're right about Christian though, thankfully he came up with a better alternative when he did as I'd have zero space if he hadn't!

Ian

They really need to go. All I can think is that it was a seller in the UK. As from memory I used to get Afa type cases from America.

Palifan

Sith Lord
welshwookie said:
Palifan said:

Ian

They really need to go. All I can think is that it was a seller in the UK. As from memory I used to get Afa type cases from America.

I use this case to store around 6 repro mocs that I bought when I first started to collecting 10 years ago from Yodas Hovel. As soon as I was sent the figures I realised that I need to buy vintage or not buy at all but have kept them as a reminder of where it all started lol!

Ian

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Palifan said:
welshwookie said:
Palifan said:

Ian

I use this case to store around 6 repro mocs that I bought when I first started to collecting 10 years ago from Yodas Hovel. As soon as I was sent the figures I realised that I need to buy vintage or not buy at all but have kept them as a reminder of where it all started lol!

Ian

Can you remember how much they would have cost
Ian ?
I imagine Christian's are cheaper today.
They will have to go, as I have limited space in the bookcase. And for 3 of these bad boys :roll: I can have 5 others.

Palifan

Sith Lord
welshwookie said:
Palifan said:
welshwookie said:

Ian

Ian ?
They will have to go, as I have limited space in the bookcase. And for 3 of these bad boys :roll: I can have 5 others.

They are certainly a space killer so I can see the need to move them on. I never bought mine though as it came with a moc I once bought. It was probably from a seller who needed more space :lol:

Ian

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thats a good idea Ian. If I sell a carded figure, I could include an acrylic case for free.
Imagine the disappointment receiving one of them :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
welshwookie said:
Thats a good idea Ian. If I sell a carded figure, I could include an acrylic case for free.
Imagine the disappointment receiving one of them :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MarkG

Jedi Master
welshwookie said:
Palifan said:
welshwookie said:

Ian

Ian ?

There is an old thread on RS that a guy here in the UK paid £550 for 50 of them including postage from Mexico.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
MarkG
He must have had needed more to go with what he had already. They probably look ok all together, but they are too big for my space. Plus he wife recons they're awful,so she'll probably order me more. :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
I've still got a couple, they are really good for two packs but do look a bit odd amongst the GWA stuff

2754E672-3DDD-4960-83CC-5C5087D01737.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom