ESB AT AT mint in box Review

ESB AT AT mint in box Review I was lucky to find this untouched just before Xmas

[youtube]JrXRymjupFk[/youtube]

:wink: I AM ALWAYS SHOCK AT HOW MUCH PEOPLE WILL PAY ON EBAY FOR A BATTERED AT AT .

PS the stickers on the AT AT are custom made by me just for this video the original stickers are still on the sheet unused .

JuniorChubb said:
Nice reviews :)

Reminds me of something I done a while ago...

Thanks i really enjoy Making them it give me a chance to "play" with my new pick ups and show them off , i have had a lot of really nice feedback from them . :wink:

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
If you're showing off a mint in the box AT AT why do you go to the effort of putting repro (stickers on it) surely the purpose of a Minty object is to leave it in that state, un-stickered & factory fresh.... :?

spoons

Grand Master
Josh said:
Why was she banned? :?
That's sad as **** if she was.

Agreed :shock:

IMO there's sometimes a little too much modding going on recently, what with locked posts and folk getting banned for being cock-knockers (the schizophrenic Star Trek fans :lol: )

We're not RS :wink:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
So you guys enjoyed all the rambling....opening sealed toys... Throwing toys away...flogging repros.....huge barbie head phots and general gibberish?????

Josh

Sith Lord
Hell yeah! :lol:

It's what makes this place interesting FFS. The fact we let almost anyone in :lol:

And she wasn't that bad really.

spoons

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
So you guys enjoyed all the rambling....opening sealed toys... Throwing toys away...flogging repros.....huge barbie head phots and general gibberish?????

must have missed all that :lol:

I saw the repro flogging, but other than that she was just a bit of a nutty **** stirrer wasn't she?

Weasel would never lasted a week if gibberish was a crime :wink:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Hell start a petition to bring her back........You may get three or four people to sign it.....may be a few more if they smoke enough crack or think there is a chance of getting a snarled BJ. :D

Josh

Sith Lord
PS_I_still_love_you_by_orangefruits.jpg

Josh

Sith Lord
Nah they would have one of Todd's fat chicks in it, feeding you cake, as she rides yah till the cows come home.
All that's left is this spot on the mattress where you once were.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom