Right of passage

2stripes

Jedi Master
Watching all 6 films in order with Dylan at the moment, we watched the Lord of the rings extended versions over the last couple of weekends so thought it high-time he saw Star Wars Saga properly. Seen the first three and we watched A New Hope tonight and he reckons its better than the first three, although I think he might be saying that to keep me happy :D

Anyway, it was a cool night sitting watching Star Wars with him for the first time, brought back a lot of memories. I've been wanting to watch them with him for years but waited until he actually showed an intrest.

I may be tempted to rate ROTS higher than Jedi actually, really impressed me watching it again the other night, thought the internal conflict going on with Ankin was done really well, Yoda was ace and it all tied together well. If only Phantom Menace and (to a leser extent) Attack of the Clones were done to that standard. I think favourite to least favourite I would rate them 4,5,3,6,2,1. I know a lot of people rate ESB the best and its certainly a close call but its A New Hope for me personally. Theres a great argument about it in the film Clerks which is a brilliant film (Clerks 2 is one long argument between a Star Wars fan and a LOTR fan - The Star Wars fan wins hands down of course 8)

2stripes

Jedi Master
Dyls got upset when Anekin throttles padme in rots, he starts bawling at anything, he's too sensitive! Thought he'd hate seeing Lukes Aunt and Uncle burnt in Star Wars but he was ok about it - I'll turn him in to a cold hard son of a bitch yet!

spoons

Grand Master
my daughter has seen all 3 original films and loves them - though she finds the Rancor a bit scary. Just waiting for my son to get old enough. He was scared shitless of a dalek at memorabilia today :twisted: So might wait until he's two :lol:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Surely making kids watch Episodes 1-3 is just cruel !! :lol:

Just pretend they never existed. :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
Surely making kids watch Episodes 1-3 is just cruel !! :lol:

Just pretend they never existed. :wink:

wouldn't let those films in my house :twisted:

(to be honest I do own Revenge of the Sith :oops: :oops: )

wozza35

Jedi Knight
Im embaressed to say that my oldest thinks the new ones are cool and the originals are ok :oops: but at least the youngest is mad about the originals and the vintage figures as well :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom