funny item description

mash

Sith Lord

gustie

Sith Lord
that one has bendy legs too!!! mine had a slight bend in the leg so both feet wernt flat on the ground, so i decided to dunk the bendy leg in boiling water in a cup and bend the leg outwards then hold flat on the worktop for a second then dunk in cold water... did this about 3 times and i now have a flat footed ev-9d9.
worked a treat!

his legs were done last week and the feet are still standing flat.
he wouldnt stand properly before :)

mash

Sith Lord
Your still bidding on it though!

cool i won it Ã'£30 is not bad

it looks like a good figure and the description is spot on just made me laugh the way he written it.

that one has bendy legs too!!! mine had a slight bend in the leg so both feet wernt flat on the ground, so i decided to dunk the bendy leg in boiling water in a cup and bend the leg outwards then hold flat on the worktop for a second then dunk in cold water... did this about 3 times and i now have a flat footed ev-9d9.
worked a treat!

cheers Gustie thats good to know will try it with this one when i get it :D :D

mash

gustie

Sith Lord
yeh mash... the boiling water thing works a treat, hold the offending leg in the hot water for like 6 seconds then really bend it outwards then hold the feet both flat on the surface ur using to ensure it "sets" with the figure stood straight. hold for about 3-5 seconds then dunk in cold water.

it did no damage to the plastic here... but dont blame me if it goes wrong!

i used this method on IG-88 and a sy snootles.... perfect results on all :)

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
gustie said:
yeh mash... the boiling water thing works a treat, hold the offending leg in the hot water for like 6 seconds then really bend it outwards then hold the feet both flat on the surface ur using to ensure it "sets" with the figure stood straight. hold for about 3-5 seconds then dunk in cold water.

it did no damage to the plastic here... but dont blame me if it goes wrong!

i used this method on IG-88 and a sy snootles.... perfect results on all :)
That is a really good idear. :D

Bollux

Grand Master
This is a loft find apparently:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SLAVE-1-100-COMPLETE-VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-1981-VGC_W0QQitemZ230112404777QQcategoryZ49008QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I would presume he found it next to his last 17 that he has in the background :lol:

lee gray

Sith Lord
on the same subject this auiction made me laugh http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BOBA-FETT-21-BACK-B-AFA-GRADED-MOC_W0QQitemZ170098551110QQcategoryZ56306QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem its for an afa 40 carded boba fett with a card that looks like its been crunched to death and seller mentions no touch ups lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom