Vintage 10 minute Memory Challenge - Read 1st Post first

Jez

Sith Lord
Hi Guys,
I had a spare 10 minutes in my lunch break so I set myself a challenge of writing down the names of all of the Vintage Star Wars figures from memory.

Disappointingly I ran out of time before I could get them all. There were 2 which wouldn't come to me until after the ten minutes had passed. :roll:

I thought it may be interesting to see if we had similar thoughts on "The Characters I care least about"

I know what my 2 are, I won't publish them just yet as they'll obviously be your first 2.

Do you have a spare 10 minutes? If so have a go, no cheating though.

Congrats if you get all of them within 10 minutes. :D

Apologies if this has been done before

EDIT: I've just been stuck on a coach for a bit and thought i'd try to do this again with my son. I must be slipping, i only got 93 this time instead of 94, and the 3 i missed were different to the ones i missed last year.

Give it a go. You too Grant, you couldn't be any worse than last time!

No peeking now and looking at the others results until you have done it. :D

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Great idea! Will have a go when I get home. I think (hope!) I'll get all of them.

Josh

Sith Lord
Care least about Anakin and Imp dig.
No point writing a list out to find that out.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Ouch, I think I need a new hobby, I forgot 17 figures :?

I mean, how the **** could I forget Yak Face, Dengar, Bossk, Ackbar and Biker Scout :roll: :lol:

I dont feel so bad about forgetting Bib Fortuna, Madine, Teebo and Ree Yees though :wink:

Jez

Sith Lord
Go for all 96!

My Goodness you Ed forgot some basics there!!

I can't see the image you added with the "Whats a Star Wars Figure" comment, as i'm at work, i'll look later. I'm expecting something rude with fat ladies. ## Back from work; it was just your sig box Todd, sorry about that, well you have developed a reputation :lol:

Josh, I think we all dislike Anakin and Imp Dig, but i remembered both of them. It was 2 other randoms which stumped me!

Lee77

Sith Lord
Nice idea Jez. That's taken 10 minutes out of the work day! I managed 78 and I think I need to get out more. :D

PGowdy

Grand Master
e30318is said:
I dont feel so bad about forgetting Bib Fortuna, Madine, Teebo and Ree Yees though :wink:

*gasp!* :eek: How could you put the mighty Bib Fortuna in with that group?! Arguably one of the best designed figures in the vintage range. Easily! Not the most exciting MOC i grant you but as a figure, near perfect!

sith-smith

Grand Master
Well, I thought I had a strategy, First 12, next, First ESB 10 lsat 17 etc...which seemed to work well until I got to the Jedi where I missed out

Rancor Keeper
8D8
Ree Yees
Han Carbonite....really ashamed with that one!! :oops:

Jez

Sith Lord
I started off with; all the Lukes, All the Hans and Leias, then the first 12 in exactly the same format as you mate.

8D8 was my 3rd from last (Thats 2 of us) Joe is gonna freak!
I couldn't get CCP & Ugnaught, i'm not going to lose sleep over those 2.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Before I reveal my results I would like to firstly state it is 4am in the morning, I should be working not trying to remember 96 ****ing names so subliminally my brain is punishing me for slacking off and depriving it of sleep at the same time.

I missed 8,

FX-7 - forgivable

Dengar - well it is Dengar

Squidhead - pretty disappointed with that one

Ackbar - this one too

Anakin - say no more

Warok - I new he was there I couldn't remember his bloody name

Pruneface - even his fellow troops would've forgotten about him

Yoda - yes Yoda, I ****ing forgot the little green bastard. No excuse!

.Q.

Jedi Master
As I'm a decorator, I blame the paint fumes for forgetting - squid head, rancor keeper, nien numb and ree yees. Hmm not too bad! Good game, good game.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
I don't know Liam.... but my brain must be fried as I'm working on a caricature for a customer which I so far have 12 hours invested in and photoshop has just crashed on me. Suffice to say for some unknown reason I failed to save my progress and I've just lost 12 hours worth of work. :cry:

I'm absolutely distraught at the moment, I can't believe I am so ****in stupid!! This job is due in 10 hours and I'm currently sitting here lie a stunned mullet!

sith-smith

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
Well, I thought I had a strategy, First 12, next, First ESB 10 lsat 17 etc...which seemed to work well until I got to the Jedi where I missed out

Rancor Keeper
8D8
Ree Yees
Han Carbonite....really ashamed with that one!! :oops:

Ah crap...that's made me realise I'd missed out CCP too!!!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
:eek:

I ran out of time and forgot:

A-wing pilot
Ev-9d9
8d8
Rancour keeper
Han trench
Nein numb
Squid head
Boushh
Tie pilot
Leia bespin
Luke bespin
R5-d4
Bespin guard white
Bespin guard black

Cripes! I should take up tennis instead. Great game though. Missed some obvious ones though. I had a brain freeze on r5-d4 on the first 21 that set off a panic attack that I never recovered from. Ev-9d9, Luke bespin, leia bespin, Han trench......I freakin disgusted with myself. :(

BlueDog

Sith Lord
:lol: Thanks Grant seeing your list I all of a sudden don't feel so bad about my own, although it may take me a while to regain some cred for missing Yoda!

I know what you mean about the brain freeze and ensuing panic attack, it's funny once the panic sets in how hard it is to think clearly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom