AFA 90 Vinyl Jawa

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I've seen AFA 85's sell for between Ã'£270 - Ã'£300 so I suppose this is not a bad price, depending on the customs charges !! :lol:

If I was still collecting AFA graded figures I would have been tempted... :twisted:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270106473089&rd=1&rd=1

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
It's probably only the 4th one I have seen and for those collectors who want a complete set of AFA 90 figures it's worth it.

sith-smith

Grand Master
I don't doubt it's worth it for those that collect a specific type.

but

How much? :shock:

I can remember seeing my first Vinyll caped jawa at a show for Ã'£250 and nearly having a heart attack.

Then they dropped rapidly in price due to eBay, and now it seems they have risen again.

I guess it's a sequel ROTJ

Return of the Jawa :roll:

:lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
it's like DT lukes, why on earth would anybody pay that kind of money for an "AFA 90" one? don't these people realise the figure is the same as any other Ã'£5 jawa?! just find any old knackered vinyl cape jawa, put the cape on a fresh-off-the-card one, and hey presto! :lol:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
it's like DT lukes, why on earth would anybody pay that kind of money for an "AFA 90" one? don't these people realise the figure is the same as any other Ã'£5 jawa?! just find any old knackered vinyl cape jawa, put the cape on a fresh-off-the-card one, and hey presto! :lol:
Basically they are paying a premium for a printed label. It's like any other focus, if you want to collect a set of AFA 90 loose figures there are always going to be very hard to find ones. So far I have never seen a Luke Farmboy or Han Solo small head get that grade yet and when one comes on the market expect BIG prices. :wink:

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
craignwo4life said:
edd_jedi said:
Basically they are paying a premium for a printed label. It's like any other focus, if you want to collect a set of AFA 90 loose figures there are always going to be very hard to find ones. So far I have never seen a Luke Farmboy or Han Solo small head get that grade yet and when one comes on the market expect BIG prices. :wink:
They seem to be very fussy with farmboy lukes. I had one that looked flawless and all it got was an 80. :cry:

2stripes

Jedi Master
Farboy luke is worth a fair wedge (no pun) on any cardback so people will be more reluctant to send in figures still on the card for a U grade, so probably harder to find a minty example off its card?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom