Should have and should not have bothered.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Ok, the thread about mongo beefhead :lol: :lol: has got me thinking.

I know we've done this before, but it's always worth another look, plus it'll give Jabba the chance to talk about Star wars again to impress the ladies. :D

Which figures do you think they should have made, and which five do you think they shouldn't have bothered making.

Should have

1) Rebel Fleet Trooper.
2) Slave Leia
3) Moff Tarkin
4) Han Stormtrooper
5) Sand trooper
6) Oola
7) Dr Evazan
8) Garindan
9) Vader, removable Helmet
10) Hermie odle
11) Ephant Mon

should have bothered.

There's actually only one I definitely wouldn't have bothered with

1) Anakin

Others like Imperial Dignitary, FX-7, Ugnaught, Lobot, Madine, even the second addition of the BG I could have coped with out if it meant I'd got some of the above instead,

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
I know we've done this before, but it's always worth another look, plus it'll give Jabba the chance to talk about Star wars again to impress the ladies. :D

i have better ways to impress the ladies :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
Ok, the thread about mongo beefhead :lol: :lol: has got me thinking.

Which figures do you think they should have made, and which five do you think they shouldn't have bothered making.

Should have

1) Rebel Fleet Trooper.
2) Slave Leia
3) Moff Tarkin
4) Han Stormtrooper
5) Sand trooper
6) Oola
7) Dr Evazan
8) Garindan
10) Hermie odle
11) Ephant Mon

should have bothered.

There's actually only one I definitely wouldn't have bothered with

1) Anakin

Others like Imperial Dignitary, FX-7, Ugnaught, Lobot, Madine, even the second addition of the BG I could have coped with out if it meant I'd got some of the above instead,

i like lobot,who is dr evazan

Bespin_Doyle

Padawan
Hes the bloke drinking with Ponda Bara (Bum-face) with the turned up pig nose in the Cantina bar. "were wanted men" Has a pop at Luke.

White Helmet Rebel Trooper & Han Stormie.

Darth with Removal Helmet. I remember it almost became a urban myth in school playgrounds. Be some kid bullshitting' his dad got it from America.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Bespin_Doyle said:
Hes the bloke drinking with Ponda Bara (Bum-face) with the turned up pig nose in the Cantina bar. "were wanted men" Has a pop at Luke.

White Helmet Rebel Trooper & Han Stormie.

Darth with Removal Helmet. I remember it almost became a urban myth in school playgrounds. Be some kid bullshitting' his dad got it from America.

oh him

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I'mm glad you asked Jabba, cos I didn't know him either! :lol: :oops:

Wedge would have been a good one, as would most of those on Gary's list.

Bollux

Grand Master
Han Stormy seemed such a simple one to do. They would only have had to stick a han head onto the same Luke Stormy body!

Plus it was always crappy as a kid just having Luke in his stormtrooper disguise!

sith-smith

Grand Master
Bollux said:
Han Stormy seemed such a simple one to do. They would only have had to stick a han head onto the same Luke Stormy body!

Plus it was always crappy as a kid just having Luke in his stormtrooper disguise!

You were lucky, I didn't even have that.

I didn't know they'd made one until about 93

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
sith-smith said:
Bollux said:

You were lucky, I didn't even have that.

I didn't know they'd made one until about 93

It was after that before I found out :oops:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
Should have

2) Slave Leia

4) Han Stormtrooper

6) Oola

I agree with Han and Vader and I still have the POTF2 versions of them. 8)

Any reason why you would want figures of 2 slave girls in bikinis Gary?!! :wink:

lee gray

Sith Lord
could not stand the power droid, hated anakin's and imperial dignitarys crappy hands and unmoulded shaped legs, really poor, even the ERG had proper legs under his cloth ..although I think the royal purple colouring and front design of the dignitary looks cool and therefore like him

hermie and tarkin should have been made,

mash

Sith Lord
Should have had garindan, sandtrooper, Dr Evazan (why make the bum face and not the doctor??) biggs darklighter, wedge and Slave Leia(!)

should not have had FX7, imp dignitary, anakin, Klaatu (why make 2 of him????), Ree Yees and ugnaught. are all pointless shitty figures.

mash

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I think there are 2 Klaatu figures because they are different characters in the film and Klaatu is the name of the species, not the actual alien !! :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom