something i shouldnt have maybe.....

sonicbabble

ive got two original cinema posters from episode 2and 3. been rolled and stored in the loft so colour is perfect, the episode 3 one has a small tear in the bottom but other than that theres no yellowing or spotting, they have property of lucas film stamped all over them at the back... they are huge at least 4ft by 6ft.. want to sell them, but figured they would get taken off ebay, has anyone got any ideas ?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Why would they get taken off eBay? Is it illegal to sell cinema posters?

PGowdy

Grand Master
There's no reason they would be taken off ebay. They are a thing that you are selling. That is what ebay is for.

Trentbridge Troll

Youngling
If it has property of Lucas film on it you may have to have proof that you are the new owner , ie a purchase receipt .
If you haven't got that sold as seen might cover your back

chiffy

Sith Lord
When the title is something i shouldnt have maybe i presume that means theyve been pinched, nicked, arf' inched', or for June, STOLEN :mrgreen:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
:wink:

In my own defence, I did not misappropriate exhibit one or exhibit two, they were however rescued by an avid fan, and passed to me in good faith in order that i would ensure they are kept for posterity, therefore mi lord, I think I have done a great service for society and the preservation of film memorabilia, this was done with good intention, and for true and honest reason.

I therefore, in summing up, whilst defending myself, believe that I should be spared from any type of punishment, but the opposite, I should be fully absolved and vindicated in my actions.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Jedi_june said:
I wish I had a ****ing loft :? People always find "Rare" **** :roll:

:lol: :lol:

I am in a block of flats. The communal hall has a loft with a big ol' padlock on the hatch...

I wonder what could be up there :wink:

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
If these are the bus shelter ones I think I have about 9 or 10 of these Im pretty sure I have the full set of characters from episode one, Maul, Anakin, Obi, Quigglygon what's his face, Watto, Queen jail bait and a few doubles from EP1 and a Jango fett episode 2, are they actually worth anything? Ps I'm pretty sure its not criminal damage if you don't damage the bus shelter there are two rounded head screws on the outer edges just pop in a bent bit of coat hanger and voila just remember to put the screws back and you can become totally invisible even in broad daylight (this actually works best in broad daylight) to everyone including the Popo's if you wear a high viz vest with some sort of ID displayed on it, if you can find a plastic safety hat and a white van I think you can get away with pretty much anything....or so I am informed.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Guys- i have some crazy stories of how I got my shop displays in the mid-late 90's.

To long to write, and you need animation when discribing the chaos.

If we meet for a pint- i'll tell you then.

Kids do crazy ****. :? :oops: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom