Finding loose TV Droids and Ewoks figures

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hey Fellas I'm thinking of putting together a set of loose TV Droids and Ewoks figures but I'll be stuffed if I can find any. Ebay sucks for finding them as when you type in the obvious droid or ewok words you end up with figures from every line and very few of the ones I'm after.

Anyone whose put these sets together have any tips to share?

Also some ideas of prices I should be expecting would be a great help.

Cheers Ryan

Edit : should have added I'm after non graded figures.

sith-smith

Grand Master
I had a complete set of Droids and ewoks, loose and carded.

It wasn't easy getting them all. A lot of the time the price loose was the same as the price carded. sadly I don't think I have any loose ones left, just a couple of MOC

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Thanks Gary, yeah I've been finding the same thing, sometimes the loose are even more pricey than carded. Crazy.

sith-smith

Grand Master
They're ok and it was nice to have the sets

But I think ultimately I put the sets together as something to do and they had no real collecting desire for me so I sold up.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
:lol: ****in' James the voice of reason strikes again :lol: :lol:

You're probably right mate if they weren't so damn pricey then I'd get them for the fun of it, have to admit I'm struggling to justify spending top dollar for a characters called Uncle Gundy and Kea Moll :lol:

I do like the Droids C3PO and R2D2

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Iainbay :eek: Don't give him any ideas we'll be paying with IainPal as well I'd asume. :lol: :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
BlueDog said:
:lol: ****in' James the voice of reason strikes again :lol: :lol:

You're probably right mate if they weren't so damn pricey then I'd get them for the fun of it, have to admit I'm struggling to justify spending top dollar for a characters called Uncle Gundy and Kea Moll :lol:

I do like the Droids C3PO and R2D2

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Iainbay :eek: Don't give him any ideas we'll be paying with IainPal as well I'd asume. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IainPal - I like it - would only charge 3% fees :wink:

itfciain

Grand Master
Sounds good to me

I do have a couple of the Ewoks due in soon but Dennis has grabbed first refusal on those - if I get anymore or they become availabale then I'll drop you a line - at the moment the only one I have for sale is Lady Gorneesh

Palifan

Sith Lord
BlueDog said:
Cheers mate I'd be grateful.

I've tried putting in droids series figures and droids cartoon figures in ebay and had a few things come up. There are some cheap ones inn the states but you'll get stung for shipping unless maybe you buy in bulk.

The pick for me though was this one -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1985-star-wars-DROIDS-cartoon-C-3PO-action-figure-MISSING-LEGS-please-see-photos-/350585722860?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item51a08997ec

Ian

Joe

Grand Master
I think the Droids and Ewoks figures really compliment a Vintage display of loose just because the colours are so vivid, on the whole the Vintage movie related figures are all a bit boring colour wise.

However as James says, not really a worthwhile pursuit unless you are a completest or really remember them from childhood.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I have been after C3PO and R2 for sometime...I just cant seem to reason paying more than a 25 spot for any of them.....so I will probably never have them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom