is it worth it

han duo

Sith Lord
can any one tell me if this is worth what i payed for it ?? iam not sure how to put a link from ebay on here yet so help with that would be good to ,,CHEERS .. moc last 17 ewok

see item number 280107541003

lee gray

Sith Lord
Seems decent enough lets hope you get what you pay for

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=vintageebay&Number=2496651&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1 <-------- bad thread about the seller in question

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
You out bid me :roll:

Seller should be fine, he has more good than bad feedback :D

If you don't like it when you get it, you know where to find me :wink:

han duo

Sith Lord
sorry about the out bid , iam a sneeky bastard and always bid with about 3 seconds to go ! i'll keep you posted about if its in good condition or not !

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
No problem, shouldn't really have bid as have been buying too much recently :cry:

Have a strange feeling when I bid, half of me wants to win but half wants to lose so I don't have to explain my purchase to the wife :?

lee gray

Sith Lord
roundster said:
No problem, shouldn't really have bid as have been buying too much recently :cry:

Have a strange feeling when I bid, half of me wants to win but half wants to lose so I don't have to explain my purchase to the wife :?
I am like that sometimes I bid on something I want even though I cant really afford it and at the same same time hope someone outbids me so I have not got to spend moneybut If I lose it the auction I wish in a way I won it :)

han duo

Sith Lord
tell me about it , in the last week ive bought
a boxed ewok village with a battle wagon,
moc paploo, 10 last 17 cardbacks(luke,ev,imp dig,r2 pop,lando,romba,lumat,imp gunner,anakin,barada)
and a sent of first 12 cardbacks(ouch) ,
a tauntaun reins piece, a load of original weapons,
slave 1 boxed, b-wing instructions, i cant think if theres anything else , i order so much stuff on a regular basis that i forget what ive ordered and when boxes turn up from the postman its like xmas 1983 all over again, its so bad that the postman and me are on first name terms !!! i see him nearly everyday, ...................and i still cant remember what else i ordered ??

spoons

Grand Master
lee gray said:
I am like that sometimes I bid on something I want even though I cant really afford it and at the same same time hope someone outbids me so I have not got to spend moneybut If I lose it the auction I wish in a way I won it :)[/quote]

I'm exactly the same - I'm really a sucker for low BINs :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom