Advice stormie

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Just going through box of old loose figs to see what there is
Found a Stormtrooper 1977 china gmegi. Has white torso and head but arms and legs are a weird colour like a sandy colour ?
Any body tell me if this is normal or a Frankenstein !

I have attached pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 440

itfciain

Grand Master
Standard yellowing - stormies seem to suffer from it a lot but all of the white figures (Hoth Stormies and Leia esp) also tend to yellow as well

mumbo

Sith Lord
Looks like there has been some kind of massacre, but who is the culprit......... Vader, Boba or Stormie :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Ha ha

The massacre was obviously BF. no one else would be so indiscriminate !

Not convinced on yellowing as there is blue in there also. I have seen several yellowing figures but this looks an actual colour especially with the blue in it

Post another pic

Sorry about the size !

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Sorry pic won't upload

Whilst i am on

I am looking for a boxed falcon ROTJ. But don't want to pay the earth
Any advice would be welcomed

mumbo

Sith Lord
Boba it is :)

I've known blue spots to potentially be mould? But perhaps someone else could confirm....... If you are uploading from photobucket resize the pic to about 700 :)

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Wow. If it can be that severe I am amazed. Take it with me to SW Day I am going to and see if I can get someone to check it out

Maybe it's like I said and a Frankenstein I've picked up

I am looking for a few items posted that I am looking for reasonable boxed MF ROTJ

Loose figs Luke farm boy Luke Jedi. Han and leia and a decent Vader

But I have a 77 R2 pop up with LS missing decals are really crisp and no wear tear so looking for a saber for it

Any advice

itfciain

Grand Master
The stormies do seem to draw in some colour, especially when they lie next to somehting for a while - I have quite a few that look like that

Falcon's - especially in good shape + complete are quite hard to come by - you will have to be patient but I think you could be looking at 3 figures for a really nice boxed one

Fraid it is the same the the R2 pop up sabres - these are pretty tough to find and costly when you do

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks sounds good

If I can't get a boxed M F that's complete that's ok as you can get parts. There is one on eBay at the mo but its a Guerre des etoiles and box is really shabby

As you say will have to be patient.

Have quite a lot of crap maybe do car boot ! E 1 stuff potf2 figs

Have 3 massive boxed figs interactive qui maul and obi wan that take up so much room !

As I have said in previous posts. I need to concentrate on one area and start re collectin

Just like to say again how great this forum is does make you realise that your not alone with the SW obsession !

Just bought a loose BF absolutely mint not a mark on it I was like a 5 year old when it arrived ! So it goes on

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom