Rebel Scum

x-pack

Grand Master
Is it just me or is there just too much 'other stuff' on Rebel Scum? I find that site quite difficult to navigate, so much so that i just can't be arsed with it. Maybe i'm just missing the point or being thick ..again :? Prefer it here where it's almost all Star Wars dedicated 8)

x-pack

Grand Master
Only just had a real look at it today (while my PS3 is bust :( ). It's kind of confusing but i can see that it caters for the rest of the world whereas this is mainly a UK site, so fair enough there i guess. They don't seem to do banter do they?

chazb73

Sith Lord
I've only had a quick look, not as user friendly as you say - and from what I gather we could never get away with the kind of chat we have on here and enjoy :D

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Sounds like Invasion of the Body Snatchers...

You can move amongst them as long as you show no signs of human emotion :lol:

plantman

Sith Lord
some very knowledgeable collectors on RS, got some good friends on there, the site is very anal though and clicky, im a more laid back collector and prefer to be able to write **** **** piss and wank, when i feel the need :) (not actually wank)

timbo72

Sith Lord
The people i have dealt with have been great on Rs, just finding your way around can be a little tricky (then again i could get lost in paper bag....with just me in it) :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It's a huge site and you have to remember that it's not focused on vintage toys. It has loads of other sections for all kinds of modern and vintage collectables, all of which have entire communities that don't post in the vintage section (and vice versa.) One thing I think they got wrong is to create the various 'regional' sections towards the bottom, as if you look in them you will find people chatting about vintage, modern etc all mixed together and has potentially useful info that users of the 'vintage' section will never look at.

x-pack

Grand Master
plantman said:
some very knowledgeable collectors on RS, got some good friends on there, the site is very anal though and clicky, im a more laid back collector and prefer to be able to write **** **** piss and wank, when i feel the need :) (not actually wank)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice choice of words. pmsl. That is what i like about this forum ...not the wanking though, obviously :lol:

chazb73

Sith Lord
plantman said:

:lol: - that's the sort of thing I was thinking!

2stripes

Jedi Master
The for sale section is a pain with half the posts Being 'want to buys'. Was a ggood move to separate them out to a separate forum on here.

x-pack

Grand Master
I had a brief look at the for sale bit but everything seemed to be in the US or elsewhere so sacked it off

Was looking at the 'you with your star wars toys when you were a kid' bit (or whatever the title was). Well jealous of all the American kids in the 70's and 80's with all their fancy stuff that we didn't get over here! :evil:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
x-pack said:
I had a brief look at the for sale bit but everything seemed to be in the US or elsewhere so sacked it off

Was looking at the 'you with your star wars toys when you were a kid' bit (or whatever the title was). Well jealous of all the American kids in the 70's and 80's with all their fancy stuff that we didn't get over here! :evil:

We were jealous of all your Palitoy goodies...so do not feel bad.

x-pack

Grand Master
Really? I saw a photo of a 70's kid dressed in a Jawa Costume, then there was another with the Land of the Jawa playset :shock: I would have swapped my dog for those back in the day. Now i might only swap one of the kids :lol:

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
One of my friends had the palitoy DS, as well as loads other cool stuff my parents couldn't afford, one day we were playing with another friend, i opened a door that he'd previously not known about, and i'd 'broken it' apparently, never mind that it was a completely door or hatch or what ever shaped.

They gave me loads of stick for that :cry:

Looking at images on googley, think it must have been the hatch from the compactor to what ever room that is!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom