Photo server site?

Justin

Padawan
Hi fellas,

Due to the huge amount of pictures I need to take to show people the card backs and Sabers and other items I have, I was wondering if anyone knew of a simple photo site that could act as a server for people to visit?
I have not used photobucket for yonks and am hoping for a site which would allow me to upload straight from my phone then post a link for people to visit. I was contemplating setting up a facebook page simply to add photos that could be taken down when no longer needed.

Any advice…suggestions?

Justin

escapist

Jedi Knight
Justin said:
Hi fellas,

Due to the huge amount of pictures I need to take to show people the card backs and Sabers and other items I have, I was wondering if anyone knew of a simple photo site that could act as a server for people to visit?
I have not used photobucket for yonks and am hoping for a site which would allow me to upload straight from my phone then post a link for people to visit. I was contemplating setting up a facebook page simply to add photos that could be taken down when no longer needed.

Any advice…suggestions?

Justin

Flickr is a good option for uploading from your phone and sharing an album.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
escapist said:
Justin said:
Hi fellas,

Any advice…suggestions?

Justin

Flickr is a good option for uploading from your phone and sharing an album.

Photobucket does exactly that too.

:)

Jason

Justin

Padawan
Flickr page being set up. I will post link later.

I have received requests and offers but can people hold fire until the link is up?

Thanks

J

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom