favorite star wars movie & favorite vehicle

jedi

Padawan
ive had a look on here and cant really find anything along these lines, would love
to hear whats your favorite star wars movie of the 6 and favorite vehicle :?: :?:

Richard_H

Grand Master
Empire - good to see the baddies win. A very dark film which appeals more to me
Ships - all are cool but particularly the tie bomber. What a cool design

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Was always Empire for me although I really appreciate a new hope these days, two fantastic movies.

Favourite ship has to be the Falcon, great ship and also such a great toy although also love both the x-wing and snowspeeder

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
The phantom menace. JJ Binks provides a consumate performance subtley referencing louis de funes. Any childs imagination would be fuelled by trade conflicts and the deterioration of galactic democracy. Narrowly missed out on the best picture nomination, in my opinion.

Best ship, the umbongo that Binks drives.

x-pack

Grand Master
naughtyjedi said:
The phantom menace. JJ Binks provides a consumate performance subtley referencing louis de funes. Any childs imagination would be fuelled by trade conflicts and the deterioration of galactic democracy. Narrowly missed out on the best picture nomination, in my opinion.

:p

Me too! Love the Phantom and his Menace. I particularly enjoy any scene with Anakin and his broke ass pod racer mobile. Wow! Blows you away doesn't it. How does an eight year old drive like that? It's beyond imagination. The script is so well written and played out with many a bon mot moment. It's a rich tapestry. No wonder Lucas left fans hanging for so long with that one up his sleeve!

brownbear29

Padawan
x-pack said:
naughtyjedi said:

:p

Me too! Love the Phantom and his Menace. I particularly enjoy any scene with Anakin and his broke ass pod racer mobile. Wow! Blows you away doesn't it. How does an eight year old drive like that? It's beyond imagination. The script is so well written and played out with many a bon mot moment. It's a rich tapestry. No wonder Lucas left fans hanging for so long with that one up his sleeve!

:lol:

Empire & Slave I - love the way it takes off from the Bespin landing platform.

poncho

Grand Master
jedi said:
ive had a look on here and cant really find anything along these lines, would love
to hear whats your favorite star wars movie of the 6 and favorite vehicle :?: :?:

have a crack at this thread and list your top 5 scifi ships :D
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19582&p=272244

back too your topic though

empire
falcon

benny100

Sith Lord
I'd go with A New Hope, at the moment, that may change in 1 weeks time though, tough call between that and Empire.
Favourite vehicle as a child was my Speeder Bikes, but probably my favourite now is the Y wing, keeping an eye out for a boxed one.

Section 8

Sith Lord
I chose Star Wars as best film on the other thread, but was really tough to choose between the originals as other said, they have their own great individual scenes.

Falcon is legendary.
Speeder Bike is most dangerous.
TIE Fighter has best sound.
Falcon best SW Toy. (For me)
My favourite must be......PDT-8.......No the Falcon.

giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom