JEDI_MASTERS MARATHON COMP - WINNERS'S ANNOUNCED

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Right guys, here it is, the winners of my marathon comp.

Firstly, I have to say a huge thank you to the 18 of you that were kind enough and donated to my charity. It is very much appreciated by myself and RAFT as they are a small charity so do not get the same publicity or benefits other larger charity's get. Between you, you have added, with gift aid over £140 to my total, I am truly humbled and grateful for your generosity.

To the rest of you that didn't, ya stingy gits!!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, onto the prices. I finished the marathon in:

So first up we have the 3 paintings which were kindly and generously painted by Martin.

First place goes to......................Mumbo, well done buddy you were a minute out.
Second place goes to ........................Pgowdy
Third place goes to ........................db94

Well done guys. A painting will be winding its way to you each in the next few days.

An top of the paintings, I had 4 more prize's to give away. These were up for grabs for everyone that entered the comp. So all 18 names went into a box: (by the way, I am in too much pain today to think of an imaginative and fun way of doing this)

And with the watchful eyes of Master Yoda making sure all was above board and no cheating, my young padwan picked the 4 winners:

AFA 85 Princess Leia goes to:

MOC Rancor Keeper goes to:

Black Series Biggs Darklighter goes to:

AFA U85 Lando Calrissian Skiff Guard goes to:

Well done Richard, Pete, Jeff and Chris. Prize's will be sent out to you in the next couple of days.

Once again guys, thanks again for being so supportive, you lot are the best!!!!!

chazb73

Sith Lord
Great stuff Chris!

Well done to all you chaps who won prizes.

(Jeez the odds were pretty good and I still didn't win!!) :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
Great work Chris and congrats to all the prize winners.

Glad you picked up a bit of cash towards your total mate but can't help but feel that this was not as well supported as some of the free comps that are run on here - will be very interesting to see who comes out of the woodwork the next time a free comp is started up

PGowdy

Grand Master
Oh my god! I actually won something!!? :shock: :eek: 8)
I genuinly wasn't in it to win (know better than to expect that :lol: ) but those paintings are awesome so i'm really pleased.
Well done Chris. And thanks for not going faster.

Jez

Sith Lord
Chris, fantastic effort mate, well done.

Congratulations to all of the lucky winners; PGowdy, get a lottery ticket mate!

Martin your pictures are terrific. You and the other kind donators are amazing.

Big love and group hug all around :D

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Chris you are a true legend for achieving that. You must be well proud of yourself- this is defiantly a massive cherry in your cake of life.

I would like to donate my gift to you as I feel you deserve it. Please except. My modern cupboard is full :lol: :p

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
No worries Grant, in that case I will pick another winner as I feel you guys deserve these prize's for all the support you gave me.

Further winner to be announced soon, my little padwan is at a local farm at the moment so will wait until she gets home.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well done Chris fantastic achievement, you should be rightly proud of all the hard work and training you put in to complete a marathon and raise money for charity.
So chuffed I've won one of Martin's paintings, amazing and generous prize.
Hope you're feeling better soon and enjoying a very well deserved rest

chazb73

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Chris, fantastic effort mate, well done.

Congratulations to all of the lucky winners; PGowdy, get a lottery ticket mate!

Martin your pictures are terrific. You and the other kind donators are amazing.

Big love and group hug all around :D

Here Here :)

TC-14

Sith Lord
Great competition, a hearty slap on the back to all who entered and supported this man's supreme effort.

Congratulations, Chris- super acheivment... and what a time! Well done, Sir.
I owe you one more painting- one for yourself now that you've completed your challenge as discussed way back in September of last year. I know I said you could choose whichever you wanted, but I've taken the liberty of starting on a piece that I think you'll like... I thought it would be more fun to receive a surprise... :lol:

I'm hoping to get it finished this weekend.. I'll be in touch!

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Well done, respect. I've done a few half marathons, but suffer from it-band tendonitis so would really struggle with a full marathon.

good job!

mumbo

Sith Lord
Bloody fantastic effort Chris and congratulations to you for such an achievement 8)

Well done to all who supported Chris and his charitable cause there's no doubting that the money raised will make a significant difference :)

Thanks to the generous members who put up the prizes :)

And finally congrats to all winners :)

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
My prize arrived today, my wife couldn't text me quick enough - it's absolutely stunning. I'm working until 22:00 tonight but will post some pictures as soon as I can, just wanted to make a quick post to thank Chris and Martin for their generosity :D :D :D

Richard_H

Grand Master
Mine arrived today. Massive thanks to Chris, actually Chris' daughter when I think about it, and Andy X-Wing Pilot for his generous donation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom