PRIZE DRAW WINNERS !!!!!

Jez

Sith Lord
HERE IT IS THE MOST AMATEUR PRIZE DRAW EVER!

Ok this was a rush job! Star Wars is a family thing so bear with me on this.
No rehearsals, just one take, making it up as we go.

I messed up loads, constantly referring to Martin's canvas as Lili Ledy or something like that and i call Todd' s Custom "Todd's canvas" but hey, we had fun!

Please don't write the winners names, its more fun if they find out for themselves.

I will be contacting all of the lucky winners soon.

Finally, a huge thanks to all of the wonderful contributors and sponsors.

Please click on the link below to see the film. If for some reason that doesn't work on your phone look up the video titled "20140616 205340" on YouTube!

[youtube]hEBvcX2KvSw[/youtube]

THANKS GUYS XX

As some of you know, i'm in the military and am away from home a lot ( i am now, edit: i've just got home!!)

The charity i support is SSAFA, Soldiers, Sailors, Airman Families Association, they are an amazing charity who support and look after the families of servicemen who have been killed or injured. I know of several colleagues who have been directly supported SSAFA, the same charity has helped the widows of my friends who have been killed.

I want to raise some money for SSAFA so i have decided to run a 30 mile ultra cross country run (yes i am nuts).

I decided to support SSAFA after learning about the help which they gave Lee Rigby's family after his tragic killing. Following Lee's death, members of the Rigby family became members of SSAFA's Bereaved Families Support Group. The group played a vital role in helping them start to come to terms with what happened to Lee. The group offers mutual support for those who have lost a loved one while they were serving in the UK Armed Forces. SSAFA as a group do even more. In fact the organisation does so much for both serving and ex serving members and their families , i don't have the space to explain. Why don't you check them out http://www.ssafa.org.uk

Please check out my just giving page: www.justgiving.com/SSAFA-LeeRigby
Find it by googling "Jez running general challenge"
Or text your wonderful donations by simply texting: JEZA69 £(your donation) to 70070, simple and free to do.
You then get a link back thanking you and offering you the opportunity to add free gift aid and your name :D

I thought you guys wouldn't mind if i ran a competition within the forum to raise some money.

Any donations are welcome, each pound donated will get you one ticket for my prize draw. £1= 1 ticket, £5= 5 tickets.
Simple.

We now have 9 prizes!:
An amazing canvas by Martin (TC14)
8DB73081_zps922e7e85.jpg

A sweet vintage Canadian coloring book from Iain (ITFCIAIN)

DSC_1559_zpsbfc4782c.jpg

DSC_1560_zps5c935365.jpg

A vintage custom from Todd (Tie Fighter Boy)
Image to follow

A Poon Fett MOC which i am adding to the mix
DSC_1570_zps8ee28712.jpg

A great looking Fett pyro made by Franks lovely wife Lorraine and donated by Frank (Frunkstar)
Pyro_zps8bb20512.jpg

A sweet framed film cell presentation from Ian (Bootyhunter)
photo_zps1c45b9eb.jpg

An amazing limited edition print Artist proof from Acme Archives donated by Mark (Sublevelstudios)
DSC_1569_zps0261dbdb.jpg

Two hand drawn star wars picture from our very own and talented Michael Sith
photo3_zpsad29ec57.jpg

photo2_zpse8a95fd2.jpg

And some Vintage card backs and comic posters from Chris (Jedi Masters)

DSC_1564_zps7d150fd8.jpg

Thanks guys you are all legends!

Ongoing EDIT:

Those in with a chance of winning are:
Martin TC 14
Mumbo
Richard CC4RHU
Liam Dark Sith Lord
Pete Gowdy
Michael Sith
Chiffy
Junior Chubb
Andy Chazb73
Naughty Jedi
BrownBear
NickIOW
Boba Skinner
Section 8
Itfciain
Ian, Bootyhunter
DB94, Colin
Stormtrooper37, Paul
Maulster79, Grant
Bok, Tim
Mike, Gorneesh
Ben, Mr Shifter
Andy X-Wing Pilot
S, Savory100
Neil, Jackabina
Silverwell
Chris, Jedi Masters
Scot82

I am getting near my £1000 target, your generous donations have helped me out. Thank you kindly
Jez
(seriously 30 miles cross country is mental)

Richard_H

Grand Master
Good luck Jez donation already sent.

Guys it was disappointing to see the lack of effort in supporting Chris' marathon run when compared to the free comps that are held. £1 won't kill anybody and will help to make a huge difference to someone else.

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks Pete, Rich, Martin and Mumbo, your sponsorship is really appreciated

Jez

Sith Lord
Thank you all for your donations thus far and your kind offers of prizes!
Having just got in from another 13 miler, its really nice to know that you guys are routing for me.
Thanks again.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Hey Jez, i don't quite understand what's going on. Still a bit hungover and a bit confused but i take it you are putting slightly more effort in than me on the wii fit board? :lol:
Good luck pal, just donated and posted to my facebook page.
I'm kinda a big thing around Grimsby so should get a few random bits of cash flying in with a bit of luck 8)
PS For anyone taking the last sentence serious it was total bullshit, altho, i did post on a footy forum today that the only thing that would cheer me up today was a photo of Katy Perry's mot :D

Come on folks get on board this mutha!

itfciain

Grand Master
Looks like Katy Perry is looking for her MOT too

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 465

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks guys, Chiffy dude you crack me up. Yeah training going well. Smashed out a 13 miler on Friday, and the i cleared my hangover yesterday by running another 13 miler. Day off today, lets see what tomorrow brings!

Nice photo Iain.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom