SWFUK PODCAST LAUNCHED

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
We'll here it is the long and awaited launch of the new forum podcast. It has taken many many hours to setup and produce this first edition and as it is a lot later than we anticipated we have put together an extra special episode which is rather lengthy.

At this time we are still waiting on iTunes to verify the podcast which has been submitted so as soon as it has been accepted I will post up the necessary link to in on this page so that you can subscribe to it.

For now though you can still download and listen to it at the following link.

Http://SWFUKPodcast.podbean.com

The file is rather large so apologies about that but rather than continue to mess about with it and delay it's release even longer we've decided to launch it.

You can also purchase the podcast on CD for £1.99. Any CDs sold will have the money pumped back into the podcast to purchase equipment and competition prizes. If you would like to purchase it on CD please just drop me a PM.

Hope you enjoy what you hear and we would love to hear any feedback you may have so feel free to email us any feedback to;

[email protected]

Plus it would be great if anyone is on twitter to follow us @swfukpodcast or on Facebook which is http://www.facebook.com/swfukpodcast.

All the support showed from the forum is truly appreciated.

Would also just like to take the opportunity to thank Iain Sanderson (ITFCIAIN), Dave Tree, Paul Bateman and mark Newbold for taking there time for us to interview them, we all at SWFUKPodcast really appreciate it. If anyone fancies being interviewed in future episodes of the podcast please please pm me.

Finally we have also got a competition running alongside the first podcast to win a SWFUK t-shirt, it's up on another thread so be sure to go and read it and see what needs to be done for you to be in with a chance of winning.

Many thanks to all of you who are involved in this and even bigger thank you to those who will take their time to listen to what we've produced, we really hope you like it.

ENJOY!!!

kieatky

Jedi Master
Great stuff, having a flick through as I type. Great to hear and a very big thankyou to the guys who've put so much time and effort into producing this, long may it continue :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
And I was excited because Ghostbusters was on but now I've got the 1st SWFUK podcast to listen to - that makes it a perfect Sunday :D

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Listened for the 1st hour. I can understand everyone of you :wink: Grant wins for best radio voice so far. My name got dropped twice so I am famous. So far very entertaining.

Richard_H

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
Listened for the 1st hour. I can understand everyone of you :wink: Grant wins for best radio voice so far. My name got dropped twice so I am famous. So far very entertaining.

Great only 5 hours to go.

Grant's also got the best radio face. He's lucky that way.

TC-14

Sith Lord
Super stuff... heading over there right now. This will be my first Podcast :shock: I don't know, these Modern Times we live in... :wink:

Congratulations to everyone involved on all the hard work put into this, very much appreciated!

Jez

Sith Lord
Utterly blown away with the snippets I was lucky enough to listen to yesterday. I'm looking forward to downloading the whole podcast tomorrow.

Thank you for doing this for the forum and the collecting community.

My hat off to you all.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Well, it's 3 and a half hours of pure vintage goodness, and I did it in one sitting, it's that good. Have never really listened to podcasts before and thought the lack of visual aspects would detract for the subject matter. I was wrong!

Got the same kind of buzz listening as I do from going to
Furthest From.

Well done to everyone involved, the yellow pages parody is pure genius.

Looking forward to the next one!

Cheers Jason

poncho

Grand Master
downloading mp3 now :D

will listen when all the kids and wife have gone too sleep one night in the week

cant wait :)

Richard_H

Grand Master
Thanks Jamie and sound feedback we appreciate it. And agree with most of it. We had a great intro which got corrupted which was funny. We tried it again but it didn't work as we knew the end of the story. :(

We're lining you up for an interview soon :D

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
What an enjoyable listen well done to all involved.
One querie though will it always be so long I have had this on & off at work today and its still not finished!!!!!!!!!

Might I suggest an hour & half would be a suitable length????

Richard_H

Grand Master
Hopefully not! We've just had so many interviews it took a lot of time up. We've loads of interviews for the next one too but Ep 3 will be more accurate in length.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom