What a twat!

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Sorry if this has been posted before but I just found this on "poo tube" What a complete knob jockey!

http://youtu.be/LqH-_JDnzDY

poncho

Grand Master
gold - kaka........... :roll:
hes a piece of kaka a major one

dont let him near my mocs....id have none left :lol:

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
I think he would describe quite a bit of my collection as "kaka" too,
I think this ones a repro so I will let this guy off, not only has he just removed a repro from circulation that introductions hilarious!
http://youtu.be/WPCxZ74OxhQ

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I have the urge to punch him over and over again!

a carded figure is a carded figure.....simple as. That Ree-Yess looks to be in great condition, what was he talking about?

sooooo angry!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ironfist

Padawan
I'm sure this guy will burn in hell!!! :twisted:

What was the problem with that Ree-Yees??? It seemed to be in good shape... I think we all agree that a figure on its card is a figure on its card. If the card were a complete beater (squashed bubble, torn card...), I wouldn't say anything but this looks a deadly sin...

Captainsolo1978

Jedi Master
What an arse! Can he not buy loose ones!

I'm getting pissed off with idiots on Facebook who are asking AFA to open baggies and grade them.

Anyone who opens vintage figures is a moron.

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Glad to see everyone thinks this guys a lemon! Here is another one I nearly crapped a load when I saw the Palitoy lobot that he is going to open!
http://youtu.be/LC7I0laKpMQ

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
I got a four letter word and it ain't kaka....****, dried up leathery ****!

I hate "collectors" like this, not thinking of the bigger picture and the less affluent collectors / or the collectors that have a soft spot for damaged cards and boxes.

would you take all the stickers of an unused Imperial Shuttle toy because there was a crease in the sheet...no...unless you are a ****!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Doomseeker said:
I got a four letter word and it ain't kaka....****, dried up leathery ****!

I hate "collectors" like this, not thinking of the bigger picture and the less affluent collectors / or the collectors that have a soft spot for damaged cards and boxes.

would you take all the stickers of an unused Imperial Shuttle toy because there was a crease in the sheet...no...unless you are a ****!

This chap has summed up my feelings on this, I'm speechless, fed up with this continual bunch of ****wits, it's just one moron after another, the Facebook groups are full of these idiots, breaks my heart watching this ****

shawn_k

Sith Lord
That whole video is a bunch of caca. :evil:

I guess by his standards I should just open up my Trilogo LJ/Ben miscard since there's a bubble crack. I need to get the gold out.

dienstuhr

Padawan
This looks like the same numpty that opened a carded Droids figure and posted on YouTube a year or two ago... as has been stated, just looking for attention/showing off his $$$. If the latter, I'd be much more impressed seeing him open a 21-back Fett :mrgreen:

Cheers

d.

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
TIT!!!!!!!....surely he just wants to get a rise out of people..the complete **** wit!..why why why...i dont get it... there are plenty of mint loose figures out there!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom