MIND-BLOWN!

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
After listening to the Chivecast- I went and checked out a story they touched on.

****ing madness.

http://www.kennercollector.com/2014/03/kenner-collector-focus-interview-with-star-wars-collector-steve-denny/

Joe

Grand Master
Hands down the most interesting interview collectors will ever read. Steve's story is really an amazing one, I wish someone had sat down with Bob Fisher for a chat like this too but at least he gets plenty of mentions in Steve's interview.

Fantastic, if you haven't read it - do it now!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Outstanding :eek:

Great read, some amazing details there, I skimmed some of it so going back

Cheers for posting Grant

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Only a couple of paragraphs in, great stuff...

Gutted I have to go out now, gonna finish this off when I get home.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Incredible interview, the thought of going to a yard sale and picking up unproduced figures and prototypes for next to nothing - always great to hear stories like that.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Sweat jesus talk about living the dream. If that doesn't inspire you nothing will. :p

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Absolutely blown away by this interview, really well done and probably the best thing I've read since being on huge forum. Will without doubt read through this a second time.

phreatobite

Jedi Master
This interview was so good it made me want to back in time and punch myself in the face.

I hate myself and my collection is an embarrassment! I used to think owning a blue snaggle was the pinnacle of collecting but I realise now I am worthless... *commences self-flagellation*

mumbo

Sith Lord
phreatobite said:
This interview was so good it made me want to back in time and punch myself in the face.

I hate myself and my collection is an embarrassment! I used to think owning a blue snaggle was the pinnacle of collecting but I realise now I am worthless... *commences self-flagellation*

:lol: brilliant :lol:

What a story though, so many rare top end items :shock: the passion and dedication of this guy is inspiring 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom