Trailer is up!!!

chiffy

Sith Lord
It has the exact opposite effect for me mate. Anything new that brings back memories of the old makes me jizz!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I would start queuing now if I could. I don't see anything that looks like the prequel trilogy, it's closer to the original trilogy if anything.

chiffy

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
I would start queuing now if I could. I don't see anything that looks like the prequel trilogy, it's closer to the original trilogy if anything.

What he said :mrgreen:

If anything, 30 years on from Jedi is around 30 years from the cinema release of 83 to current day so the CGI comes with the terrortory. I'm sure we would be moaning if they made it look too old skool. Just thinking about the old stormies presented in todays tech makes the veins in my purple lightsaber throb with excitement :p
I'm gonna drink at least a full bottle of Dissarono in celebration tonight then bang the missus to the Cantina theme tune :twisted:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I came in my panties :oops:

Awesome trailer, love the new sith light saber :shock: But leia, luke, han, chewie, 3po og r2 should have been in the trailer :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Leave pomse alone. The only thing that annoys me about it is that this time next year I still wont have seen it. :roll:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Gotta say i was almost non plused about this, i was expecting something on a par with the abominations that are episodes 1-3 and was trying to save myself the disappointment. But that looks really good. Famous last words. What odds i'm now set for massive disappointment when it's released and we discover it's all about Jar Jar Binks the Jedi.

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
My reaction is just pure joy. This won't be the originals. And it won't be the prequels. It will stand by itself in its greatness. And Star Wars lives :)

skywalker

Jedi Master
I honestly thought it was a joke at first when that black guy just pops onto the screen in a stormtrooper outfit,, what an opener..

Oh and that T shape lightsaber looks shite.. Just pointless to have those Two extra little sabers...

But I am staying positive..

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
my problem is cgi, ive never been able to get on with it, it does nothing for me. i didnt mind it in little bits like in terminator 2 or the abyss but whole action scenes and backgrounds i just feel like im watching a computer game, this got on my tits a lot with the prequals and i have a feeling it will for these.

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
skywalker said:
Oh and that T shape lightsaber looks shite.. Just pointless to have those Two extra little sabers...

If you do any kind of sword-fighting, having a hilt or guard is far from pointless. I'm surprised more haven't had them lol.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Any Star Wars is good Star Wars, even the crap bits - it keeps the franchise alive and kicking.

Personally - I LOVED THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I'm not a CG fan either, but there'll be no getting away from it, it just depends on the balance between that and live action/actual sets.

I'm completely and totally stoked for this film and next year cannot come fast enough.

paulcalf

Jedi Knight
I enjoyed the new trailer.

Surely these new ones can't be as **** as the prequels?

Last time I had very low expectations (deliberately) and was still disappointed!

I have a good feeling about these new ones though.......

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom