when is the bst time to be online to buy in the vintage foru

yak_face

Padawan
when is the best time to be online to buy in the vintage forums?
keep missing out. Everything is sold by the time iv seen the posts.

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
Just after someone has posted something you want......

What a question :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I think I know what you mean. There is really no best time. Iain sells a lot but lives in America now so his fs threads can appear at anytime.

It is a bit luck of the draw really. Right place right time sort of thing as some people post fs threads after work, some at work and some on their day off or weekend.

If your after something specific then post a wtb thread. They don't always work but sometimes you will get offered something prior to it being advertised as fs if people know what you are looking for.

Good luck

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
You have just got to be quick...

Being that most users are British I would guess evenings after work hours and weekends are best, but there are a few overseas sellers who list from different time zones.

Just check the for sale section as often as you can, drop the seller a PM and leave a PM sent comment in the thread to confirm you place in the queue.

Also hope that PC is not watching you :wink:

itfciain

Grand Master
I think that most sellers on here (I certainly do this) will work down the list of PMs from the earliest they get - which keeps it fair

As for best times - I don't think there is one - for me, I list in the evening (when the house is quieter) normally - and that is about 3-4am for you guys

However a lot of it is down to the luck of the draw - I logged on to RS the other day and just as I did someone was selling a loose, weaponless Droids R2 for $40 - with only one view then I got in just at the right time

chazb73

Sith Lord
Just try and log in and take a peak when ever you can. Just to echo what other chaps have said evenings are more likely.

(As I'm a stay at home Dad I have the luxury to post/look anytime during the day)

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
I can only echo what the other guys have said really but it really is down to luck.

I was lucky enough to bag an afa 85 Yak off here for £100 earlier this year! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom