SWFUK PODCAST : Episode 8 : Jason and the Ugnaughts LAUNCHED

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
_506321139509781_6224942998753707856_n_zps71bb001e.jpg

Pleased to announce that Episode 8 : Jason and the Ugnaughts is now launched!

On this months Forum Podcast we hear from the forums Mr Palitoy, Jason Smith as he discusses many things including his work on the Toy Toni scandal, his cardback collection and cosplaying.

We are also extremely lucky to hear from retroblasting's, Michael and Melinda in this months oddballs, as Grant chats with the founders in the first of a two part epic.

The events section sees the boys discuss the recent Farthest From VII event as they discuss Sambuca, Stalls, Quizzes and love David Tree. Whilst at Farthest From the crew got to speak to Mark Newbold, James Burns, Dan Burgess and Neil whilst attending the event.

As per usual we also bring you all the normal sections. Ben introduces the LA section as we look at items from DJ Bighair, J_G, Bram, SubLevelStudios and Conradrithblat. In this months Forum Roundup we discuss The Force Awakens Trailer, 3D Printing, End of Year Awards, Putting together a 12 back beater run whilst Rich looks at another post on the SWCA. As well as all this we have the Boom, Market and Rapid Fire sections to whet your appetite.

To top It all off this podcast we also bring you a song by Corey Vidal called 'John Williams is the Man'.

You can download the podcast on itumes or listen to this one and our back catalogue at swfukpodcast.podbean.com

Hope you enjoy the show and be sure to leave us feedback.

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
Just a quick question...why is the podcast so fooking long. I have never got anywhere near finishing listening to one. :? :?

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
PIGCITY said:
Just a quick question...why is the podcast so fooking long. I have never got anywhere near finishing listening to one. :? :?

you can pause it and listen to the rest of it at a later date if you want

Good point, maybe you could do a super abbreviated one for people with a goldfish short attention span like me :lol: :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
Can't seem to get it to play from the site, does it stream for everyone else?

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
Still can't get it to play, must be something wrong my end.....Fixed it, plug in problem from my end! :D

SOJ

Sith Lord
Another excellent show. Haven't got all the way through yet but far enough to know I won't the competition!!!! What did I win?

Quick turnaround on the farthest from material, well down Stuart. Odd hearing myself on there but it's nice to be on the show.

Really enjoyed the debate on deadwood and forum rules, lots of food for thought.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Don't get too excited dan. You have won a vintage moc, in a roundabout sort of way.

Diss it and Dave tree will never speak to you again ;)

Pm me your address and I will get it in the post.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
4 hours in you know and you know another great podcast, you know.

Like Jason I think I did the same thing in my interview. You don't realise until you here yourself how much you say erm, you know, like and various other things.

Great interview with Jason, Retroblasters interview was excellent, will be having a look on youtube for their video's.

Pete's section on 3D printers was great but also a concern for the hobby. A mate of mine has a 3d printer and it is insane what you can print.

Keep up the awesome work guys, so looking forward to the Christmas special and pantomime.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Good podcast guys. Gotta love Grants monthly oddballs etc and the Retroblasting on was great.

Keep it up chaps.

benny100

Sith Lord
Another super podcast, cracking interview with the Retroblasters, and really enjoyed hearing from Mr Palitoy!
i just couldn't stomach that music, John Williams may indeed be the man, but those acappella guys definately aren't!

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
Keep up the awesome work guys, so looking forward to the Christmas special and pantomime.

So am I. I'm still chuckling at the leia voice and the Italian accent.

Jez

Sith Lord
Done the first half of it today. Excellent stuff lads.
The format you have is so strong. You do need to sort out the mobile phone interference on your Dictaphone though.
Looking forward to listening to the second half.
Please keep it up :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom