Trilogo.info interview with Chris & Shawn

Joe

Grand Master
Been a while since I did one of these so I thought some of you might enjoy reading a new interview: http://trilogo.info/trilogo-collector-interviews/chris-botkins-shawn-kemple/

There are more to come when I find the time this year and some cool features and articles too :)

Joe

Grand Master
Cheers guys! Appreciate it! I'll try to do them more regularly this year :)

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Shared it on our page Joe.

Has Chris seen this?

FFIV-034edit_zps3lvjzg7p.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks Grant! Not sure if Chris knows about the one Joiner owns but I know he keeps tab on these so will pass it on!

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great read Joe

Love TL, and like the point about pre conception of TL bubble damage to be expected, as is stated, I think this adds to the charm of the piece itself, as opposed to minty Museum pieces with no imperfections.

All adds to the collecting

Thanks for posting great read :D

spoons

Grand Master
well done chaps - a good read and one that made me regret selling my star sticker Clipper tri-logo :(

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks guys, it's really cool to see people reading and the comments you post encourage me to do more! I do actually have another one that's finished but I never got the pictures from the guy lol so hopefully I can publish it one day!

spoons said:
well done chaps - a good read and one that made me regret selling my star sticker Clipper tri-logo :(

Oops, sorry Andy :( I never landed an 8D8 starburst clipper Trilogo but I did have a lovely LXW that I regret selling so I share your pain!

clippers.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom