has any 1 else noticed the prices are getting lower

Ron

Sith Lord
Just wonder if any 1 else has noticed that the market for star-wars is slow at the mo i just sold a sealed ewok battle wagon last week on ebay for less than Ã'£80 including postage i sold a unsealed 1 a couple of months ago for more than that

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
It's a bit up and down, to be honest, I think this year has been pretty quiet.
It may just be everyone is saving up for Christmas.

Ron

Sith Lord
I think so i lost money on that bloody battle wagon but i got a afa the won i sold was sealed but it was not worthy of grading am going to have to keep a eye out next couple of months for a bargin

spoons

Grand Master
They definitely have dropped - I sold a loose complete AT-AT for Ã'£67 6 months ago, and bought a boxed 1st edition Palitoy one for Ã'£65 a month ago. loose ones are closer to Ã'£30 or Ã'£40 now :shock:

I think it might be because the 30 year anniversary thing has run its course. But as the others say it is always quieter nearer Christmas

han duo

Sith Lord
i think you might be right ............even though this is missing parts and not in the best of conditions i think that this was too cheap... iam not complaining !! :D 8)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140175469056&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=004

han duo

Sith Lord
boba frett said:
Nice Ken there han, have you already got barbie? :wink:

i have , i never intended buying the 12" lot but i got a chewy in a bulk buy and he was complete and in good nick , i now only need, han,darth,ben,and then ive got the full set....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom