GW Acrylic - Collector's Choice Competition (Open till C7)

Christian

Jedi Master
*** COLLECTOR'S CHOICE COMPETITION ***

Hello Everyone,

Well the time has come to expand our range again but this time GW Acrylic would appreciate YOUR input. We have reviewed various requests over the last few months and come up with a 'Top 5' of requested display cases. All we ask now is for you to choose which new line should be added to our existing range. Once all of the responses have been collated (please either vote here or on the main GW Acrylic facebook page)) there will be a draw for free cases from the new line. One vote per person please! Voting ends when Celebration 7 begins (April 15th).

Here's the list:

Choice A: 12" (& 15") Loose Figure Cases
Choice B: POTF Loose Figure and Coin Cases
Choice C: MOC Diecast Cases
Choice D: Wall Mounted Display Case for 3 3/4" Loose Figures
Choice E: Mini-Rig Cases

As ever the new designs will incorporate our innovative touches and always produced to the highest of quality.
Many thanks in advance.
Regards,
Christian

Palifan

Sith Lord
As I'm finding it hard to get my 12" figures in my display case without meaning that nothing else fits in there I'm going to go with choice A.
At least they can still be displayed without getting covered in dust :)

(I will say though that I can imagine the die-cast cases doing well as these are the closest thing to a MOC figure).

Ian

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
My vote is for option E, would need two options though I guess; with or without flap?

I'd like you to add an option F too of course! It'd be great if you could you add to the mailer display line you already do (Fett/Early Bird) ones that would be good for Akbar, Emperor, NN etc. #alwayswantmore

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Choice A here, thinking of going down the loose 12 inch line and the cases would probably persuade me to go down that route

_Lee_

Sith Lord
I like them all Christian :D

You guys need to come up with an acrylic 12" figure display stand, that would be a great seller. See loads offering the basic doll stands, but a more quality looking stand with supports is screaming to be and :)

brownbear29

Padawan
Choice D for me, as long as there was an element of flexibility / modularity for variants and creatures. Keep up the good work!

Jez

Sith Lord
I think A would be the best Christian mate.
I've just been having a think about any other ideas...
... Would there be any thirst for clip on feet for the bottom of ADC11s? I know it sounds a bit odd, but i'm worried about mine toppling over if someone knocked my cabinets.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom