My parcel arrived today!

Richard_H

Grand Master
:lol: :lol: :lol: as if......................

here goes...........................

Battle Damaged Tie Fighter and Kenner Battle Damaged X-Wing. A cheeky modern TFP bombed the shot. :D

The awesome modern Tie Bomber with a bomb or 2. This is the only modern ship I'd ever own. It's cool. A 12" R2 and the Sears Exclusive Imperial Cruiser :D

A diecast y-wing cloud car. Together with a VGC Han Hoth

Better shot of the cruiser and a die cast Slave I. What's that little fellow?

And there he is in all his glory! Finally my search is complete and my loose collection hunt is over. An R2 pop-up sabre! Immaculate!!!!

Only problem now is that my loose collection has now outgrown it's allocated space. And the g/f doesn't believe I haven't spent £££ssss on this. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though....

For those who don't know I'm a bit down at the moment (Secret Santa, and podcast issues have taken its toll) and have reconstruction surgery on my right ankle coming up. Basically I've broken my ankle somewhere between 10-15 years ago and tore some ligaments. My ankle rejoined but at a slight angle. The torn ligaments have resulted in floating cartilage and arthritis setting in. I have fluid inside my bone which needs drilled out. The docs are going to clean it up and reroute a blood vessel through my bone to keep arthritis at bay. Clever stuff methinks. There's about a 50% chance of success, 25% of making things worse. I'm a very active person and this could keep me out of all sports for 8 months. ****ing 8 months I'll be insane within 2. I must stay on crutches for 2 months minimum otherwise I could be back to square one. It's going to be tough for me and this parcel arrived at exactly the right time. With FF around the corner it's a great start to the month.

A huge thanks goes to Frank. I know how difficult it is to organise these things and I'm sure he was pissed off plenty and many times just wanted to say **** it! I know I do! I'm forever in your debt.
Also huge thanks to Todd for his generosity in this. I know some of what you've done my friend.
Massive thanks to everyone who donated generously whether it was cash, prizes for the raffle looked out for items...hell even just for being part of the community and getting involved in the spirit.
That is why forums rock - and especially SWFUK.
I'm sure my podcast mates and other friends I meet at FF also generously gave and I want to shout out to you lot too.

Love to you all.

Richard

Richard_H

Grand Master
mumbo said:
Is that it......................... :lol:

:lol: you had to spoil it! I was going for a big Deber style thanks and I thought I could quickly get this done. Now you've split my two posts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I only gave charity for vintage. NOT MODERN :lol:

Whats the next meltdown for?

Gold plated hands Cloud Car Pilot?

Richard_H

Grand Master
Hey! They are all over 15 years old! I think? :lol:

Thanks Bootyhunter. It's going to be tough from 9-18th March for me as that is when all my planned fun ends.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Indeed it does and it must have. I would have said you but then again you'd just forget for another 12 months. :lol:

Seriously though great find and I'm well chuffed. But does this mean our buyer/seller relationship has ended? :shock:

:lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
Richard_H said:
Indeed it does and it must have. I would have said you but then again you'd just forget for another 12 months. :lol:

Seriously though great find and I'm well chuffed.

So harsh - I told you I'd get you one and I did - to be honest that one came from a broken bubble so it is about as minty as they come

Richard_H said:
But does this mean our buyer/seller relationship has ended? :shock:

:lol:

Maybe...... unless you move to the dark side and start collecting MOCs

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Congratulations Rich and its fully deserved. Sorry to hear your going through a tough time. Keep your chin up and I wish you the best of luck with your operation mate!

That Pop-R2 looks like a beauty! :)

spoons

Grand Master
An amazing haul Rich - and richly deserved (no pun intended)

Don't worry about the ankle - get yourself one of those sporty wheelchairs and you'll be active in no time 8)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Nice haul their, sorry to hear about the ankle sounds nasty. Stay positive tho and I'm sure you will soon be back on your feet. :)

mumbo

Sith Lord
That is a lovely R2 which I have seen first hand, aye Frank :wink: :lol:

Sorry if I spoilt your big reveal :D get well soon :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom