UK Graders Announcement

ukgraders

Padawan
Hi everyone

We would like to just inform everybody that UK Graders will no longer be U grading Vintage carded figures or Baggies.
I know we did have rules when it came to U grading items anyway, so it is time to make the decision to stop U grading, However we will still U grade modern items due to mass production and we will also U grade Mailers i.e plain white box mailers and Brown Sears Mailers ect but the baggies inside will not be U graded.
This is with immediate effect on any orders being placed from 27-02-2015 but we will honour any orders that we currently have in for grading if they meet the criteria.

Could people please share this information with other forums.

Steve.

poncho

Grand Master
thats fantastic steve :D
i applaud you and your team for preserving our hobby and future new collectors of vinatge

Joe

Grand Master
Fantastic! This is something I never thought I would read!

Fully support you guys on this Steve!! I'm sure we all do!

Amazing+like+always+_9498f5d95443b777c7e5c2552e8e26bb.png

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Best post in such a long time. Steve you've just put UKG head and Shoulders above AFA by taking this stand.

So much respect for you in stopping this practise.

Made my day

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
That's excellent news Steve, I think we all appreciate you and AFA are running a business but it's important to not always put money before the good of the hobby. I think it will pay dividends in the long run for you considering some of the U-graded cardbacks I've seen floating around that could easily have scored 80+ as a graded MOC.

indianawars

Sith Lord
Hey Steve,

That was a big decision, but the right one - A lot of respect to you for doing that. May the odds be ever in your favor <---- Oh, wait, that's the wrong movie :lol: May the force be with you Steve!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
ukgraders said:
Hi everyone

We would like to just inform everybody that UK Graders will no longer be U grading Vintage carded figures or Baggies.
I know we did have rules when it came to U grading items anyway, so it is time to make the decision to stop U grading, However we will still U grade modern items due to mass production and we will also U grade Mailers i.e plain white box mailers and Brown Sears Mailers ect but the baggies inside will not be U graded.
This is with immediate effect on any orders being placed from 27-02-2015 but we will honour any orders that we currently have in for grading if they meet the criteria.

Could people please share this information with other forums.

Steve.

Great stuff Steve. It's great to see companies listening to the community.

We should have a chat about moving forward on Toy Tonis.

cheers Jason

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Excellent news for the hobby & I am sure also for your business in the long run Steve, what with AFA not being willing to accommodate customers specific needs without charging the earth (which you don't) them not being willing to confirm authenticity of weapons & accessories (as you do) & now this fantastic news I see you eventually being the grading company to go to for anyone worldwide not just in Europe & AFA taking a huge hit on the chin in terms of sales & support & about bloody time, ok I am AFA bashing but hell they deserve it as they seemingly don't give a stuff about the little guy & chose to let profits dictate the way they work rather than being driven by trying to provide the best possible service both for the items they deal with & the customers they serve.

I applaud this decision wholeheartedly

As for your competitor -

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom