General Madine | Trilogo.info *Major Update*

Joe

Grand Master
Afternoon chaps :)

I decided to go back and update the Madine article on my site and thought you guys might get a kick out of the read!

http://trilogo.info/features/general-madine/

Hopefully it covers all of the usual questions regarding prices, rarity etc - Any suggestions or comments are welcome! :)

Cheers!

TheGent

Jedi Master
Really great Infos, never knew some of those facts. Mastic stories behind such an unmagical figure.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Superb article again joe and if you needed any further evidence of Madine's unpopularity with 80's kids, when my best mate got one for christmas one he actually threw it across the room in disgust.

I still rip him about that to this day and recently bought his daughter a Madine MOC (kenner) to really dig it in. She was far more gracious though!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Enjoyed this one, can you please make a similar one about Boba Fett telling everybody he's not that rare and they should stop charging stupid prices :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
great read Joe - and I am glad the toy sellers son got a good price for his tri logo Madine (probably would feel different if I won if for 90 euros)

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Nice read Joe, thanks.

Interesting to think there are likely to be more Madines hidden in joblots of MOC's somewhere in France.

OTB Records

Padawan
Excellent read. It is weird how things have progressed in the last 15 years when it comes to Trilogo figures. They seem to have gone from the forgotten cousins often placed in bargain bins to some of the most highly desirable pieces.

I know it's an impossibility to know how many figures still exist today but I'm interested to read that there are probably no more that 30 MoC copies of a Trilogo Madine.

I hope you don't mind me asking but what would be the anticipated number of copies of other rare Trilogos?

Grant

Sith Lord
Hey Joe, that was an interesting and informative read. Imagine opening a case of General Madines ... Fooking hell...

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
that was a great read Joe!

Man, an overstock case with 30 madines all opened, well i guess no money can replace those childhood memories.... :shock: :? :cry:

maxf

Jedi Master
Great read - very interesting!

This is what I love about SW collecting - it's not just a land grab for 'stuff' but there are people researching elements of the hobby and expanding our knowledge.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom