Vectis Shipping Cases - joint bidding 6 needed.

skywalker

Jedi Master
Ok so following on from my previous thread some of have decided to club together and see if we can get the X-wings.

Idea is we set a limit how much we are willing to pay per item and bid the amount x 6 on the box, then talking 1 of the items each so far we have interested.

X-Wing
Edd_jedi - Edd
Skywalker - Dean
Indianawars
_LEE_ (TBC)
ldr
richarddarklord

Snowspeeder
Edd_jedi - Edd
Indianawars
Frunkster
ldr
Vernon
richarddarklord

AT-ST
Edd_jedi - Edd
Indianawars

add your name below, cheers.

skywalker

Jedi Master
Yeah I'm not too bothered about the shipping box,, all's I would say is don't get too excited it will probably end up going for something stupid like £5000... but you never know.. :wink:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I'd also be happy to let the box go to somebody who appreciates it too. Marc gets my vote!

By the way I'm also interested in the Snowspeeders and AT-STs if anybody else is too.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Hope you don't mind but I have edited the first post to cater for all three lots of boxed vehicles.

indianawars

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
I'd also be happy to let the box go to somebody who appreciates it too. Marc gets my vote!

By the way I'm also interested in the Snowspeeders and AT-STs if anybody else is too.

Yeah I'd be interested in all three as well buddy, so count me in with you :D together we can rule the galaxy :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
indianawars said:
Yeah I'd be interested in all three as well buddy, so count me in with you :D together we can rule the galaxy :lol:

Cool, added :)

ldr

Padawan
I'd be interested in an X-wing (for defo), and maybe Snowspeeder...depending on price we decide.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Assuming we're all happy with a max. of £200 each after fees as discussed in the original thread, that would require a bid of £912 (+ 24% = £1200)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Well that's personally all I think they are worth, so if somebody wants to bid higher than that they're welcome to! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom