Hiiiiii

Rich-chew

Youngling
Hi every :)

My name is rich 25 years old
Ive just started collecting again, trying to bring back my child hood memories:)

My little boy is due in July so ive just started to collect so it's all ready for him once he's a little older.

Great forum by the way

Thanks

Rich-chew

Youngling
Hi there

Yea I totally agree with you there. I'm happy to just collect lose figures vintage and new. I'm sure my little boy will appreciate it once he's older :)

Rich

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome Rich! Out of interest if you are 25 you will have been born in 1990, how were you exposed to the original 1978-85 vintage toys? I'd have thought the POTF2 1995 toys would have been your era.

indianawars

Sith Lord
Hi Rich,

Welcome buddy. That's a wonderful thing to do passing it on to your child. I myself will be doing the same with my collection - Only to watch them try and sell it as fast as they can :lol:

Rich-chew

Youngling
edd_jedi said:
Welcome Rich! Out of interest if you are 25 you will have been born in 1990, how were you exposed to the original 1978-85 vintage toys? I'd have thought the POTF2 1995 toys would have been your era.

I was indeed exposed to the 1995 toys. But I have a very old brother who kindly donated his Star Wars collection to me :).

grinchy

Sith Lord
Hey Rich, welcome to the boards, its an exciting time to be a fan with all the new movies coming, vintage is pretty pricey at the moment, but there are still bargains to be had, have fun!

mumbo

Sith Lord
Rich-chew said:
edd_jedi said:

I was indeed exposed to the 1995 toys. But I have a very old brother who kindly donated his Star Wars collection to me :).

Welcome to the forum :) lucky you, hope he doesn't come knocking asking for them back particularly if there's a vinyl caped Jawa, blue Snag or any minty last 17 in the collection :lol:

x-pack

Grand Master
Hi Rich. Welcome. Loose collecting should be fairly easy as they are still readily (and reasonably cheaply) available. This is probably the best place to buy by the way. You are pretty much guaranteed not to get rip off with fake stuff 8)

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Born in 1990, that's the year I joined the Fire Service, oh man I feel old :D
Welcome aboard, you will absolutely love it here

Jez

Sith Lord
Welcome on board.
Participate, learn, have fun and eventually impart knowledge.
It's a great forum. You've taken your first step into a larger world.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom